Was there no WAN show yesterday?

Master Disaster

I just watched the intro and it was not available.... (yeah, that intro in the middle of the stream :D )

can LMG download the wan show video file and edit it and reupload it?

i want wan show so bad that i can't sleep without watching it on saturday.?

Would really love to see wan show uploaded to floatplane regularly. Seems pointless paying for floatplane if I have to watch ltt content on YouTube. Really hope this episode gets edited and uploaded too, was just part the “problem” when the file got pulled. Really want to see your take on the chrome and ad blocker stuff. 

1 minute ago, sleepingzombie said:

Seems pointless paying for floatplane

To me, at this point, paying for FloatPlane is just a means of supporting LinusTechTips rather than a real necessity. The thing that I'd like to see is the banal not edited BTS stuff like once a week and I'd be a subscriber forever, like the model Barnacules is having with Patreon atm with his JITR. Stuff like that makes me feel like a part of the team; of which I dream about like everyday. And I do mean banal. Like setting up the lighting, fluffing the talent... ;) :D

I thought I’d gone mad this morning when I woke up. After watching the other live stream and Tech Linked I was rather confused there was no WAN show. Hope you get it all sorted. 

11 minutes ago, Freebo said:

I thought I’d gone mad this morning when I woke up. After watching the other live stream and Tech Linked I was rather confused there was no WAN show. Hope you get it all sorted. 

What is even worse, is that my script went to panic mode and thought SHE did something wrong. Don't never want to see "Sparkles" go thru something like that again! You dun good, girl, take it easy. shhh....

Thought I was going mad  it was their then boom gone bugger hope you guys get it sorted soon 

Holla from NZ 

It drove me crazy until it was online again for a short time.. unedited argh.

Just returned from grocery shopping and saw the tab is still open. Could still watch the whole episode and even scroll through the timeline even after it was already blocked for hours. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Hi guys, couldn't figure out where to post this. 

I live in GMT+1 timezone, so nine hours of BC. That means the Wan Show is live, either while I'm out for drinks or sleeping (mostly the latter if I'm honest). But anyway... I always seem to be able to find it the next day? But today, not a clue? I'm I being an idiot, or isn't it up yet?

There was a need to edit the show because they showed some private info or something along those lines and there were errors either editing or uploading so I'm not sure if it's still going to be posted or not.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

There was a need to edit the show because they showed some private info or something along those lines and there were errors either editing or uploading so I'm not sure if it's still going to be posted or not.

Oh, damn! would like to see it - not the personal info, don't really care - but the programme. I guess I'll just have to keep watch for it. It's a shame if the entire thing is kept off, just cause a few mins. 

thanks though! 

I came to youtube to watch the rest of the show. I noticed the document first time i watched the show and actually took a screenshot of it because i thought was weird that they would show that online and was planing to send them a message.
Gonna delete the screenshot now.

Btw nothing exciting just some numbers on a spreadsheet

12 hours ago, fasauceome said:

I believe there's already a thread but I can't even remember what subforum or time of posting

They removed it

PC in Profile

gota love that fart moment lol and luke trying to bury his head into his top

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

any chances it will be uploaded to floatplane before youtube sorts its shit up? 

Asus maximus hero vii

I7 4770k at 4.5 ghz watercooled

2x gtx 980 watercooled

16 gb corsair dominator platinum

black inwin 909 

3 minutes ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

They removed it

Another one was just created like 10 mins ago lol. Hopefully there's no big drama involved, but that's one of the reasons I think they haven't posted a notice yet. Some kind of personal or legal barrier.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad