BYOC Lan Tournament Info?

Infallible

I've been a big fan of Gottacon and Mcon in previous years for their BYOC LAN tournaments with prizing for games like League of Legends and CSGO. It's seemed as though as soon as there is a prize pool over a grand it's enough to bring out a lot of known players in the community, including the best of the local collegiate scene, very high ranked and well known ladder players, and even some amateur and pro scene players. I'm wondering with dreamhack participating if there are going to be these kinds of events with cash/sponsored item prizing and if so what games and when can we expect tournament announcements. I live for esports but right now with such a dead local tournament scene I haven't been practicing, and would like time to shake the rust off and get a team together to have a shot at winning, without blindly getting my hopes up due to lack of knowledge of what kind of events are going to be happening. For example, Mcon's league of legends tournament this year ended up being a 3vs3 aram with only 2 teams that were put together at the last minute during the convention, compared to previous years of having over a dozen teams for standard 5vs5 and a high level of competition, due mostly to the great prizing and organization. I know to most people the BYOC LAN is just for fun, and I'll probably go anyway because it is, but to be given an excuse to hype my friends up to get a team together and start practicing again would mean a lot to me personally. Hoping someone with a hand in organizing the event will be able to reply with an idea of what's going to be happening, even if it's vague and not yet confirmed.