Solution for How to Fix “The Driver Being Installed Is Not Validated For This Computer” on Intel Computers

WARNING I do NOT make my self accountable in any way or manner for bad or unable to fully understand the instructions below or fails to attempt this driver repair proceed with caution:

- Do not try to shut down or force to shut down your pc while attempting this operation.

- You need to have to install intel driver assistant.

- Internet connection

- Windows 10/ 1908 or higher

- You don't need the ZIP file just the provided EXE from Intel.

Solution to update Intel Graphics Driver to the new DHC Driver with EXE file.    2019

So I got into some nasty "bug" caused by HP its self on my HP OMEN 15 dc-xxxx with Hp proprietary drivers so how you can get rid of this nasty driver, this all so apply to any laptop vendor on the market, doesn't matter if you have 2 graphics cards as I do, I have an

Nvidia 1050 and an Intel UHD630. So this what you have to do, go to Windows+X then Device Manager then Display Adapter then select the intel graphics card, right-click properties go to the tab drivers, uninstall driver but WAIT! select the option on the checkbox that says delete (drivers and software for this device) now bit the bullet and click uninstall!

Now it will glitch, don´t panic its normal! the Nvidia graphics card will kick in and it will prompt you to restart the pc, restart your pc it should, in theory, start itself normally with your intel graphics card on or in other cases with Nvidia, now windows should install the intel generic graphics driver, now try to attempt to perform the update with Intel Driver Assistant, (If you have previously downloaded an Intel driver you should remove it from the Downloads) Now try to search for the new drivers and wait until it download and install your fresh drivers. Success!!!1.jpg.f911d72517324aace2df518a5f642a80.jpg2.jpg.05d27543a870915e128203d7ec2b0951.jpg3.jpg.7e6723300238f87afc11e1aed314e470.jpg4.jpg.dd352ce122f276dd0e11caa0acc331cb.jpg