Do I require to update my bios? BSOD problems

When I'm starting my pc and go into my bios settings, disabling XMP profile and reboot, my pc gives all kinds of different BSOD (Blue screen of death) errors, the commonly one is:

- WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"
- DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

(I did system factory reset, run a virus scan program to check, checking the command prompt etc)
Nofthing solve the issue so far...

- I have an Asus ROG Maximus XI Z390 motherboard (at December, 2018)

I haven't installed the BIOS 0602 for my current Bios/Mobo yet..mabye it will fix all my problems? And how do I install it? I'm afraid to ruin something else or system... ?

iuyoiu.png.f771000f611909da13a72a47c868cbfe.png

Another note is, when I have XMP enabled, I get no BSOD or any problem whatsoever...do I have to update my Bios? I really don't know what else might be wrong in the normal settings...

Need some help please :)

Thank you in advance, 

4 minutes ago, Jetsada said:

when I have XMP enabled, I get no BSOD or any problem whatsoever

Is there a specific reason you would need XMP off?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Is there a specific reason you would need XMP off?

There is actually no specific reason, I was wondering why I get blue screens of death, when I'm trying to run my computer with XMP turned off...

I really wonder if I need to update my Bios/Motherboard I need some help...

Yes, you should update your Bios!

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

2 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Yes, you should update your Bios!

I have been stressing about my BSOD over couple of days....so it does really fix all of my problems and probally for gaming too I guess..since Its crashing/freezing..I would look up how to properly update my bios, do u have any suggestions?

4 minutes ago, Jetsada said:

I have been stressing about my BSOD over couple of days....so it does really fix all of my problems and probally for gaming too I guess..since Its crashing/freezing..I would look up how to properly update my bios, do u have any suggestions?

It is a simple procedure.

Download the file into a blank USB stick, leave it on, restart the PC and enter bios.

When entering Bios, there must be an option "Flash" bios, select it and select the stick that the file is on and let it update (do no turn on the pc at that moment).

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Its always a good idea to update your BIOS (google the version to make sure it won't brick your board). A lot of modern boards can actually download the update while you are in the BIOS, but you can always download to the root directory of a flash drive or hard drive and manually select the file to flash. Procedure is quick and easy, quite painless, really.

Primary PC: - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8G3tXv (Windows 10 Home)

HTPC: - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KdBb4n (Windows 10 Home)
Server: Dell Precision T7500 - Dual Xeon X5660's, 44GB ECC DDR3, Dell Nvidia GTX 645 (Windows Server 2019 Standard)      

*SLI Rig* - i7-920, MSI-X58 Platinum SLI, 12GB DDR3, Dual EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 in SLI - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GHw6vW (Windows 7 Pro)

HP DC7900 - Core 2 Duo E8400, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT (Windows Vista)

Compaq Presario 5000 - Pentium 4 1.7Ghz, 1.7GB SDR, PowerColor Radeon 9600 Pro (Windows XP x86 Pro)
Compaq Presario 8772 - Pentium MMX 200Mhz, 48MB PC66, 6GB Quantum HDD, "8GB" HP SATA SSD adapted to IDE (Windows 98 SE)

Asus M32AD - Intel i3-4170, 8GB DDR3, 250GB Seagate 2.5" HDD (converting to SSD soon), EVGA GeForce GTS 250, OEM 350W PSU (Windows 10 Core)

*Haswell Tower* https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3vw6vW (Windows 10 Home)

*ITX Box* - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/r36s6R (Windows 10 Education)

Dell Dimension XPS B800 - Pentium 3 800Mhz, RDRAM

In progress projects:

*Skylake Tower* - Pentium G4400, Asus H110

*Trash Can* - AMD A4-6300

*GPU Test Bench*

*Pfsense router* - Pentium G3220, Asrock H97m Pro A4, 4GB DDR3

4 minutes ago, Constantin said:

It is a simple procedure.

Download the file into a blank USB stick, leave it on, restart the PC and enter bios.

When entering Bios, there must be an option "Flash" bios, select it and select the stick that the file is on and let it update (do no turn on the pc at that moment).

I have a download the new file (my current old bios is version 0502) the new one is 0702,

But it's a winrar file when I open it, I get this: 

nmbbnmmnb.png

3 minutes ago, Eastman51 said:

Its always a good idea to update your BIOS (google the version to make sure it won't brick your board). A lot of modern boards can actually download the update while you are in the BIOS, but you can always download to the root directory of a flash drive or hard drive and manually select the file to flash. Procedure is quick and easy, quite painless, really.

the new bios version file looks like this, drag the file into an empty usb stick? 

I should put it somehow on a USB stick? and then restart and go into bios? 

nmbbnmmnb.png

1 minute ago, Jetsada said:

the new bios version file looks like this, drag the file into an empty usb stick? 

I should put it somehow on a USB stick? and then restart and go into bios? 

nmbbnmmnb.png

Unzip the file in to the usb, and follow the instruction above