Upgrading Looking for Opinions

Nolanl83

Currently I have a case that is VERY poor for airflow, a HP phoenix case, Now this case Also has a bad Power supply. Thought I like this cases Aesthetics its just become a little bit of an issue. As a Highschool student Id like to not spend alot of money upgrading the case and PSU But Id like some good Opinions. Currently theirs been a generic 500W PSU that comes with the computer Originally this one had a GTX 960 but ive upgraded to a 1060 With an I7 5820K I Was thinking of somewhere in the 600-650 Watt Range to cover my behind incase I upgrade. Whilst the case I dont really have a preference as I have it inside of a desk compartment the entire time. It needs Radiator support , I have a Single fan radiator for my CPU and would not like to have to change anything else. The motherboard I currently have is uATX so it would need support for that or other X99 motherboards

Newest Gaming Desktop with Nvidia GeForce GTX 980(HP ENVY Phoenix Desktop/i7-5820K processor hexa-core/32GB memory/3TB HD 256GB SSD/Nvidia GeForce GTX 980Ti /Blu-ray Reader/Windows 10 pro)