Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noctus

Trump bans transgender in military.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

10 minutes ago, Noctus said:

Just wtf is going on over there guys? 

Why would the president want to give a group with an alarming suicide rate jobs where long term access to guns is a requisite?

On the endless quest
So far into the west
Where history and destiny collide

Your luck will last forever and
The truth will never die
The fates shall be eternal on your side
Prepare to roll the dice just one more time

With the stars in the sky our guide
Voyage ever onwards
Set a course to the other side
Of the endless oceans blue

Treasure Island
Oh, the legends told of a land of rum and plunder
Treasure Island
On a quest for gold we'll sail the seven seas

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

Why would the president want to give a group with an alarming suicide rate jobs where long term access to guns is a requisite?

Not to mention the fact that transgenders would also join the military to have the government pay for their reassignment surgery then desert or leave soon after for some other reason.

Or the fact that the current state of Transgender society in america deems a mental health disorder as a basic prerequisite for being transgender.

Or one of about 4-5 other reasons.

Disclaimer: Im not bashing trans people nor am I stating a political side. Simply stating facts you could find yourself with 10 minutes of googling.

Main PC: i5-8600K (6C/6T), MSI Z370M, T-Force Delta II RGB 16GB, Samsung 128GB NVME, Crutial MX500 1TB, WD 1TB HDD, ROG STRIX RX-580 8GB, Seasonic Evo 620W, Fractal Define Mini C TG

NAS: PowerEdge 2900! Zeon 5050, 2GB RAM, Storage to come, ATI ES1000, Dell 920W psu x 2 (redundancy)

School Laptop: Thinkpad X201T. i7-L620, 8GB RAM, 250GB SSD, Intel iGPU

Phone: Galaxy Note 8

Random devices in various stages of working: Gateway Solo W2000 Laptop (For writing floppies, needs a battery), iBook G3 Clamshell (for a custom build, just a case), iBook G4 (For Sale.), 2011 Macbook pro 15" (Dead as a doornail. No idea.), Surface 3 (Touch screen is borked, perfect otherwise.)

IT IS MAAM

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Yeah, this was not going to end well.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 840 Series 128GB | 1 x Seagate 1TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

GTX 1060 vs RX 480 (old)