Suggestion for headphones for PC around 150$

tomer504

Searching for good headphones for PC, must be over ear design, comfortable for long use (4 hours or more a day), good quality in sound (all around music, not just one genre)

The budget is about 150$ but can go a little bit higher if needed

Take a look at Massdrop's headphones. They collaborate with companies and lower the prices of the original product.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

I like sennheiser headphones so if you need a gaming headphone the gaming zero and gaming one are really good options. If you don't need a mic then you can always get the sennheiser HD 598.

I also really like my hyper x cloud 2 headphones as well. I have the massdrop version of the gaming one and they i really like them as well. I have both headphones because I wanted an open back and a closed back. 

If you need a mic, the PC37X from Sennheiser an Massdrop is great. Basically a 5 series with a mic. The HE4xx is also a great choice. The K7xx offers a bit more sub-bass but is more veiled in the mids than the 4xx. In general, the HE4xx and PC37X are the best choices

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-598-SR-Open-Back/dp/B06WRMZZ45/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1548193506&sr=8-3&keywords=hd598

I have a pair of these and think they are excellent at $140. I also have the $200 HD6xx and K7XX from Mass Drop, its hard to say the HD6XX are that much better than the HD598 in sound to me, but it is easy to say the 598 are far more comfortable. The K7XX audio wise I don't think is better than the 598, but they are a little bit more comfortable with their larger earpads. Especially with the aftermarket Dekoni earpads I have now.