Monitors losing signal - Dell Workstation

I have been having an issue with several of my office workstations which I believe I have tried everything possible with no outcome so far. 

My Issue is as follows:

We have several Dell T3610 Workstations, and all of them are sharing the same issue, where screens would lose signal (black screens), keyboard will not respond (could verify by hitting Numlock). But if you had something playing, you would still be able to hear it playing in the background. 

Specs of workstations:

Xeon E5-1620 v2 4 cores 8 threads @3.7 GHz.
16 GB Ram DDR3 1866MHz
Dell Motherboard (X79 Based)
SSD (Samsung Evo 860 or Kingston A400) 
HDD (WD 2TB Black or Blue)
VGA(1050 or 1050Ti or 1060) "mostly Gigabyte or Zotac"
power Supply 685W. 

All the workstations are running the latest release from windows 10 (1809). and All Drivers are up to date including Bios. 

Attempted Fixes:

1- Suspected electrical loads, installed additional electric capacity. 

2- Suspected Thermals, Made sure both CPU and GPU are running at cool 33c on idle, and does not hit 60c under load. 

3- Clean boot did not fix it, rather did clean installations on Windows. 

4- Changed PCI slot for VGA cards, did not fix it. 

5- tried a power stabilizer, did not make a difference. 

P.S. monitors are connected on different connections, (DVI, VGA, HDMI, AND DP), also different monitors size between 22-24 inches, I believe all are a bit old, 2011-2014 production.

I believe I have tried everything, there is not a specific event that will trigger the screens to lose signals, no error logs on bios, no critical errors on Event Viewer rather than when I force shut down and power up again to regain access to visuals. 

I'm not even sure that this is a proper way to communicate my issue, but I have hit an endless amount of threads, with no fix apparent to my issue. 

• 3 months later...

Hi Khaled,

T3610+GeForce Pascal+Win10 and there will be problems for sure. BTW, the same configuration works flawlessly under W7. If you haven't found solution yet, then try the following steps: install latest Intel ME (https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=c3vmm&oscode=wt64a&productcode=precision-t3610-workstation&lwp=rt) and disable VT for Direct I/O in the BIOS (System Setup>Virtualization Support>VT for Direct I/O>clear the checkbox). A friend of mine has T3610+1050Ti, faced the same problem, I fiddled around this yesterday, solution works.

Best regards,

Forestgamer