Cpu and mobo used

I have gtx 1060 3 gb zotac

2x4 ddr3 1600 mhz

500-550 vat psu

I need a cheap used psu and motherboard that go perfectly with other comppnents 

Remeber price low as possible but to work without bottleneck..

Thanks

So you're not even going to list what games/tasks you're doing, and also not mention resolution? It's great that you listed your specs, but saying what you'll be doing is important, too.

Depending on what you're doing, I'd pick up an i7 4th gen so I have a tiny bit of room for upgrades.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

4 minutes ago, mxk. said:

So you're not even going to list what games/tasks you're doing, and also not mention resolution? It's great that you listed your specs, but saying what you'll be doing is important, too.

Depending on what you're doing, I'd pick up an i7 4th gen so I have a tiny bit of room for upgrades.

Well for gaming 1080p

Not more 

Id like ac origins at medium-high 40-50-60 fps but ofc without any bottleneck

Thanks

Just now, Tejama121 said:

Well for gaming 1080p

Not more

Id like ac origins at medium-high 40-50-60 fps but ofc without any bottleneck

Thanks

Yeah than an i7 4th gen is the very best you can do with DDR3. Make sure you get a board that uses DDR3, because there was a 2nd version of 4th gen that used DDR4 RAM.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

Yeah than an i7 4th gen is the very best you can do with DDR3. Make sure you get a board that uses DDR3, because there was a 2nd version of 4th gen that used DDR4 RAM.

Can you find me those to parts that fit the best?thats what i wanted in firts place haha

21 minutes ago, Tejama121 said:

Can you find me those to parts that fit the best?thats what i wanted in firts place haha

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not your servant. I have finals tests for my semester of school in 40 minutes. I helped you as much as I was willing and could. If you go on pcpartpicker, put in DDR3 for the RAM, it'll filter all the 4th gen CPUs that are compatible with DDR3, and it'll give you all your compatible motherboards. 

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

29 minutes ago, mxk. said:

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not your servant. I have finals tests for my semester of school in 40 minutes. I helped you as much as I was willing and could. If you go on pcpartpicker, put in DDR3 for the RAM, it'll filter all the 4th gen CPUs that are compatible with DDR3, and it'll give you all your compatible motherboards. 

I wasnt trying to be rude too when i asked if can anyone find me the parts ,you helped me but that wasnt what i asked for.

I thinks its not rude to ask to find a part on a forum thats what forum is about its okay you dont have time to find the parts but it wasnt rude from me to ask and you arent considered a "servant" if you try to find a part for me..especially if i ask you to that on a forum for pc s and pc building.

2 hours ago, Tejama121 said:

:D

I'm looking at your specs, and your GPU is kinda weak and won't really be able to run games super well. The best possible CPU you can actually get with your RAM type is an Intel i7-4790k. There's a lot of different motherboards you can buy for that CPU and I don't know their names, but I do know a lot of them will have Z77, Z87, and Z97 in their names (its because they're the chipsets).

Just btw, it's technically impossible to get rid of a bottleneck, its just a matter of how big the bottleneck is. If a 4790k isn't cheap where ever you live, some of the 4th gen core-i5's are actually decent, though it depends on what games you're playing or what tasks you're doing.

These are a list of motherboards that will fit a 4th generation Intel Core CPU and your RAM. I sorted them by the best rating, and they all support overclocking.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#sort=-rating&page=1

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

3 minutes ago, mxk. said:

I'm looking at your specs, and your GPU is kinda weak and won't really be able to run games super well. The best possible CPU you can actually get with your RAM type is an Intel i7-4790k. There's a lot of different motherboards you can buy for that CPU and I don't know their names, but I do know a lot of them will have Z77, Z87, and Z97 in their names (its because they're the chipsets).

Just btw, it's technically impossible to get rid of a bottleneck, its just a matter of how big the bottleneck is. If a 4790k isn't cheap where ever you live, some of the 4th gen core-i5's are actually decent, though it depends on what games you're playing or what tasks you're doing.

These are a list of motherboards that will fit a 4th generation Intel Core CPU and your RAM. I sorted them by the best rating, and they all support overclocking.

@mxk. thank you you are the most helpful person here :)

5 minutes ago, mxk. said:

@mxk. yeah i7 is expensive ill look for i5

4 minutes ago, Tejama121 said:

@mxk. yeah i7 is expensive ill look for i5

It'll bottleneck. Your GPU is in a weird spot in terms of performance, and you having DDR3 RAM actually makes it more difficult.

If it's cheaper than an i5 and z77/87/97 motherboard, it actually might be cheaper to get a B450 motherboard, Ryzen 2200G, and 8gb of 3000mhz RAM.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra