Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Developxd

How can I overclock my amd phenom II X6 1075T.....

Posted · Original PosterOP

I am running a system with amd phenom II x6 1075T with motherboard Gigabyte 970A-DSP3 and I don't know how to overclock.

Overclocking tutorials on YouTube are going to be far more helpful than any text we can put here. I recommend digging around to see what you can find.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - The venerated Hyper 212 Evo (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - Asus DirectCU GTX 760 - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

Posted · Original PosterOP
13 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Overclocking tutorials on YouTube are going to be far more helpful than any text we can put here. I recommend digging around to see what you can find.

I did but they are based on asus motherboard. Also I tried to tweak some in bios as per the video suggested but it comes out most of my settings are blocked. What should I do?

1 minute ago, Developxd said:

I did but they are based on asus motherboard. Also I tried to tweak some in bios as per the video suggested but it comes out most of my settings are blocked. What should I do?

Unfortunately not all motherboards allow unlimited freedom. What were you able to achieve?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - The venerated Hyper 212 Evo (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - Asus DirectCU GTX 760 - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)