Why did you buy an Android phone?

i bought specificly a moto G because

- for what you get they're dirt cheap

- they last long (both battery life and actual "mean time between replacements", these two are related because charge cycles)

- it offers great customizability and very little bloat. (although.. moto is going downhill on this one)

- android allows me to turn ALLL the things off.. i have kik on my phone for the 3 people that dont use any other form of communication (why.. -_- ) but you can bet any sort of background services of kik are disabled

- all the above means my year old phone still gets me trough a week of light use with 30-40% left.

- i've had an ipod touch 4th gen WAY long ago.. and to make a full-page rant short: i've had several instances of supposed "problems" that smelled a lot like they were implemented purposefully when considering timing and exact circumstances.

I love being able to storage and organize my files, especially all MY PHOTOS easily when connecting my phone into a pc.

If I connect my android phone to my pc, i can easily see all my photos organized on different folders, for example, all my whatsapp images in a whatsapp folder, all my facebook images on a facebook folder, all my camera photos in a DCIM folder, so on, with windows explorer, without any other software.

I previously owned an iPhone, I dont have a Mac, and I really hated when all my Facebook, Whatsapp, Camera, etc, photos where stacked into one single folder.