Youtube trends you hate

poochyena

I found camera conspiracies mellow pace to be refreshing.

Also, like people have pointed out before, the "super excitement wars" can get tiresome. Dunno how think media and peter mckinnon can stay so excited all the time. Whatever they put in their coffe, i need it :)

But yes, long intros with flashy graphics etc like https://www.youtube.com/user/RAJohnsonPhotograpy are just annoying. 

On 1/26/2019 at 6:37 PM, Timhortons said:

Loud intros that drag on with stupid graphics.

Yeah panzoid.com is a powerful free tool and 99% of what people use it for is garbage 3d intros with NCS music. add as many flashes and spins, and boom.

When you have a video with multiple people (usually the live stream or podcast type videos) who then proceed to talk over each other and just get louder and louder.

Plus unnecessary volume in general. Even when it's a single guy. Like those kind of guys who seem to think that random shouting and whooping is an adequate substitute for personality.

That Timmy Joe PC Tech guy is sometimes like that. Which is a shame because I find most of his videos interesting in terms of subject matter.

Oh, and the people who constantly beg for money through whatever crowdfunding service they use.

On 1/26/2019 at 6:37 PM, Timhortons said:

Loud intros that drag on with stupid graphics.

i wish the forum had a "give award" feature like reddit. Anyways it is even worse when it is 20 seconds long or the music gets really loud.

On 1/26/2019 at 7:15 PM, Sealance said:

I found camera conspiracies mellow pace to be refreshing.

Also, like people have pointed out before, the "super excitement wars" can get tiresome. Dunno how think media and peter mckinnon can stay so excited all the time. Whatever they put in their coffe, i need it :)

But yes, long intros with flashy graphics etc like https://www.youtube.com/user/RAJohnsonPhotograpy are just annoying. 

do you watch potato jet? he is the complete opposite of that. he makes camera vids too. he is good at making vids and says so much in so little time.

nothing really. only problems i have is there's video left to playing at the end and the thumbnails pop up and there's no way to disable them.  maybe putting your sponsors right out of nowhere while talking a subject, i'll be listening to them in a different tab and it takes me 30 seconds to realize they are talking about sponsors out of nowhere  in the middle. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

4 hours ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

maybe putting your sponsors right out of nowhere while talking a subject, i'll be listening to them in a different tab and it takes me 30 seconds to realize they are talking about sponsors out of nowhere  in the middle. 

yes really annoying. I started to skip the first 30s-60s.

1 hour ago, Teddy07 said:

yes really annoying. I started to skip the first 30s-60s.

they know that, hence they start to talk about it in middle. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

On 2/1/2019 at 9:28 AM, iKingRPG said:

do you watch potato jet? he is the complete opposite of that. he makes camera vids too. he is good at making vids and says so much in so little time.

yeah i follow him too :)