Could Someone tell me a good case?

Mark C

I have a case now but the airflow is not good at all, could someone recommend me a case with good airflow for about $100?

1 minute ago, Mark C said:

I have a case now but the airflow is not good at all, could someone recommend me a case with good airflow for about $100?

In order to make a recommendation we need

• System Specs
  • Price ($100 max, so we have that)
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Hello,

I have this case CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 460X RGB GAMING CASE I think this case has good airflow in my opinion.  Its listed for about £79.00 Im not sure of the conversion but it is great for me https://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsair-crystal-series-460x-mid-tower-computer-chassis-smoked-tempered-glass-steel-2x-120mm-fans-usb?gclid=Cj0KCQiA-JXiBRCpARIsAGqF8wUzEqL2MNbiRqqiQTaQxQONwL-hf8F2gkj9P4dpAwNkIK6jRxxiCKQaAqMTEALw_wcB

11 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

In order to make a recommendation we need

• System Specs
  • Price ($100 max, so we have that)
ryzen 5 2600, rx 580, B450 motherboard, ssd, 1tb 3.5 drive, 8gb of ram.

$100

Eastern US

1 hour ago, Mark C said:

ryzen 5 2600, rx 580, B450 motherboard, ssd, 1tb 3.5 drive, 8gb of ram.

$100

Eastern US

Gotta ask because everything needs to fit in the case, and we need to make recommendations to places you can buy. That comment above's link  wont help since it's a retailer you cant buy from ;) 

the Default "good airflow" for a system like this is the Fractal Design Meshify C, however there's also the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG and the Coolermaster Mastercase H500 to consider. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Gotta ask because everything needs to fit in the case, and we need to make recommendations to places you can buy. That comment above's link  wont help since it's a retailer you cant buy from ;) 

the Default "good airflow" for a system like this is the Fractal Design Meshify C, however there's also the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG and the Coolermaster Mastercase H500 to consider. 

I always come to these posts ready to recommend but you're always a step ahead and willing to go more in-depth. 

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

3 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

I always come to these posts ready to recommend but you're always a step ahead and willing to go more in-depth. 

I live by @Princess Cadence's quote :) 

5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

just for more options could you recommend me some more good airflow options?

44 minutes ago, Mark C said:

just for more options could you recommend me some more good airflow options?

Including Meshify C, Enthoo Pro M TG and Mastercase H500...

• Silverstone RL06
  • Mastercase MC500
  • Masterbox K500, MB500, MB511 RGB
  • Rosewill Spectra C100
  • Thermaltake Versa J22 Tempered Glass

These are just the cases on my short list