Macbook pro Msata ssd drive adapter

Jun Ishiwata

Hey guys,  So i had to get my ssd replaced from my macbook pro mid 2013 but still asked to get the other ssd back just to get some data off of it but i can't seem to find one that fits.
I'm trying to find an adapter to fit in this mSata ssd but i can't find one. Either they have another connection(key B) or they're too small (2240).

The part that i'm talking about is this : https://owcshop.eu/catalog/product_info.php/aura-macbook-retina-late-2013-till-2015-480gb-p-1381

ssd.PNG.837c3a1cae617d0cdedf2a41b5097d29.PNG

And this is the Size and type of the ssd that i'm trying to find an easy adapter for. Just to plug in with usb 3.0 or something.

Can anyone help me with this ?

Kind regards

Apple doesn't use standard interfaces for their SSDs. They're fully proprietary.

By the way, there is no mid 2013 afaik. There's the early 2013 and late 2013. The former uses a proprietary mSATA connection, the latter uses a proprietary m.2 PCIe connection.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro