What should i name my pc

JoshSigner

Randomly thought what should i name this pc of mine had it since 2012 and haven't named it yet upgraded quiet a bit 

anyway 

specs

i5 3470

16gb of ram

gtx 1050 2gb

1 ssd 3 hard drives

case: coolermaster elite 355u

i just wan't to have a name for it... i know its weird but come on right

Ill pick a name from one of you and mark solved for the one i picked 

thanks  ;D

Jimmy.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

4 minutes ago, JoshSigner said:

what should i name this pc of mine

Janky Wanky?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Just now, Geography said:

Janky Wanky?

Low key kinda janky 

8 minutes ago, JoshSigner said:

So simple yet so good LOL

I've always liked the name Jimmy. I would never name a person Jimmy, but something like a pet (preferably a dog) or just an object takes the name Jimmy very well.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

"jake"

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I believe you should name it from what you feel as you should in your heart, dear. Something that resembles your character, or you, personally... Or something that is your life purpose... or anything that is important in your heart and gives you an identity, and carry it with you beyond just your PC. ?

?

31 minutes ago, dm.L!ghtCh!ld said:

I believe you should name it from what you feel as you should in your heart, dear. Something that resembles your character, or you, personally... Or something that is your life purpose... or anything that is important in your heart and gives you an identity, and carry it with you beyond just your PC. ?

?

could you be more respectful for Dark Mode people. i mean im using a TN panel here.

image.png.6d9387cb42d8ae58a54f81297397dd36.png

super readable.............

Strike One here 
how'bout orange dragon … that should fit.. or yellow eagle … purple bush .. just try two words you will feel amazing

15 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

could you be more respectful for Dark Mode people. i mean im using a TN panel here.

image.png.6d9387cb42d8ae58a54f81297397dd36.png

super readable.............

Oops! Fixed. ?

1 minute ago, dm.L!ghtCh!ld said:

Oops! Fixed. ?

the default should fix itself. also use darkmode. its better for your eyes. especially at night when light mod is essentially a lazer pierzing your eyes and soul with pain

Just now, GoldenLag said:

the default should fix itself. also use darkmode. its better for your eyes. especially at night when light mod is essentially a lazer pierzing your eyes and soul with pain

Oh yes, absolutely, I do use dark mode across most websites, although here I didn't as I preferred the white interface.

And thank you for the recommendation! Here, allow me to share something with you, you gonna love it! I use it most of the time, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh?hl=en-US