Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bengali

Post Your Battle Stations and Build Setups!

Thanks! It's my digital piano actually, and they're not xlr cables. I'm using the Takstar pro 80 right now until I can afford better headphones, looking to get a DT770 pro!

Ah right I see. Ah they just looked like them. 

DT770s are decent :)

yeah me 2

not everyone likes ultrawides so they are pretty rare

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

snip

You a musician?

I have the 770's as well - best closed over-ear headphones I ever had. I have 990's at home, if you are not bothered by surrounding noise (as they are full-open headphones) check them out.

What Wacom tablet is that - new or older model? I'm looking to get another one for the home office.

You a musician?

I have the 770's as well - best closed over-ear headphones I ever had. I have 990's at home, if you are not bothered by surrounding noise (as they are full-open headphones) check them out.

What Wacom tablet is that - new or older model? I'm looking to get another one for the home office.

Yup, I play piano.

Maybe I'll get to try the 770's at a store or something, if there's anything cheaper that's comparable then that would be great too ahaha, don't really want to spend $200 on headphones but if they're really that great then maybe I'll go for it.

The tablet is a Wacom Intuos PRO small.

@Kaponi please, how do I do that with Rainmeter? I want to do it as well!

PM me please :D

Buys 4x 980's.

Worries about their indivdual prices.

Probably because it's fake.

"Everyone dies alone. But if you meant something to someone, if you helped someone, or loved someone, if even a single person remembers you, then maybe you never really die. And maybe, this isn't the end at all."

-words-

Same Iron Man wallpaper :)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yup, I play piano.

Maybe I'll get to try the 770's at a store or something, if there's anything cheaper that's comparable then that would be great too ahaha, don't really want to spend $200 on headphones but if they're really that great then maybe I'll go for it.

The tablet is a Wacom Intuos PRO small.

Thanks for the info on the tablet.

I'm a musician as well, and if you're at all finicky about what listening to music sounds like, you won't regret the 770's. I can't stand having some plastic sounding crap in my ears. Also the comfort factor is 10/10 imo.

Spring cleaning! I got everything dusted as well as I could and tore EVERY cable out to try and get better cable management. The side panel no longer pops off and it isn't NEARLY as messy as before, but I had to route the cables for my 480 out the side since I couldn't get the cables for it and my 7950 to fit under the shroud if I had them both coming out through the shroud. :(

The two fan wires at the top are for the "rendering" fans so that my 212 EVO gets more air when I render. I have to get a splitter for them, so they're just gonna hang out for a while

GEDC0131 by tmcclelland455, on Flickr

GEDC0130 by tmcclelland455, on Flickr

What case is that?

What case is that?

Its a Phanteks Entroo Pro

[Desktop][i7 3960X @ 4.3Ghz][P9X79 Deluxe][16GB DDR3 1866Mhz][GTX 1080Ti Fe][1TB 850 Evo][Win 10 Pro]
[Laptop][Pavilion Gaming 15t][i7 8750H @ -128 undervolt][8GB DDR4 2666M Mhz][GTX 1060 Max-Q][1TB WD Blue 3D Nand SSD][Win 10 Pro]

Posting here again before I get an LED kit installed or something. Still the same wallpaper and everything haha.

What desk is that?

Added some sound dampening foam to the NZXT s340 and transfered everything over to from the Fractal R4.

post-192658-0-45448200-1426814144_thumb.

post-192658-0-16225400-1426814145_thumb.

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

Changed some things up. My router is now in my closet as is my Dell. Dell moved because I was tired of all the wires behind my desk, and the same goes for my router. My Dell is running Open Media Vault, and I have to figure out how to get my share folder mounted as a network drive in Windows. Fans are just sitting there until I can figure out a good place to put them for circulation in the summer (another reason my Dell is in there, since it will heat my room up).

gallery_37587_679_98944.jpg

gallery_37587_679_578086.jpg

gallery_37587_679_747861.jpg

Posting here again before I get an LED kit installed or something. Still the same wallpaper and everything haha.

Beautiful! I like how everything is not only clean and organized but drowned in perfect lighting. You got a great place there!

Also, awesome piano (so wanna learn). Do you have any samples of your work? I'd be interested in hearing that for sure. :)

*Chopin...heard that before. Composer of Minute Waltz, right?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

CPU                 intel core 2 quad Q9505 
Motherboard Msi P41T-C31
RAM               4 GB
GPU                EVGA GTX750 2GB OC
Case               coolermaster centurion
Storage          ssd kingston 120gb hdd 1tb , 2tb
Display           benq GL2440
Cooling          coolermaster X Dream i117
Keyboard      Tesoro Durandal G1N
Mouse           deathadder 2013
Operating     windows 8.1

sorry for the big pictures dont know how to make them smaller

post-127348-0-08534200-1426851584_thumb.

post-127348-0-74371900-1426851588_thumb.

post-127348-0-34889100-1426851595_thumb.

post-127348-0-54678600-1426851602_thumb.

post-127348-0-98994600-1426851607_thumb.

post-127348-0-42713800-1426851614_thumb.

post-127348-0-77668200-1426851619_thumb.

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

CPU                 intel core 2 quad Q9505 

Motherboard Msi P41T-C31

RAM               4 GB

GPU                EVGA GTX750 2GB OC

Case               coolermaster centurion

Storage          ssd kingston 120gb hdd 1tb , 2tb

Display           benq GL2440

Cooling          coolermaster X Dream i117

Keyboard      Tesoro Durandal G1N

Mouse           deathadder 2013

Operating     windows 8.1

sorry for the big pictures dont know how to make them smaller

I love the headphone stand you got there.

"You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. But there's one thing you can't take away.... I am Iron Man." - Anthony Edward Stark

IRONHIDE | INTEL 2600K | CORSAIR H90 + AF140 X3 | MSI Z77 MPOWER | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB | EVGA GTX 980SC

SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | SEAGATE SSHD 2TB | CORSAIR AX850 | FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 WINDOWED

Here's what my setup currently looks like:

This is what it looks like when you come to the door:

oiSwt1V.jpg

This is right next to the door, for friends to setup when they come over:

SWbfDYD.jpg

Here's my futon that I tend to sit back and relax on, also functions as a guest bed. The keyboard there is to use the PC when I'm hanging out back there, my wireless 360 controller is usually back there also for gaming from back there

B5AcU2z.jpg

Here's a far away shot of my "desk", the cable management underneath and my cat hanging out on the mini fridge:

j7TXw3D.jpg

Here's what I see most of the day, on my mouse mat are my M50RDs, keyboard, mouse and 360 controller, under my left monitor is my speaker pod and mixer for my micropohne which is on an arm to my right:

FCKRTnT.jpg

Here's a shot with my room lights off and my cat in the room hanging out, she usually either sits on my lap or on the left side of my desk when she is in here:

WzpBRZ9.jpg

CPU: i7 4790K Motherboard - MSI Z97 G55 SLI RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16 GB GPU - Sapphire R9 380 Nitro 4GB Case - NZXT H2 (White) Storage - 120 GB Kingston SSDnow,2x 1TB WD Blue PSU - Corsair CX750M Cooling - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Keyboard Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Logitech G502

I love the headphone stand you got there.

thank you my digital friend

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

@RevoltTrain damn.

Kitty ^~^

"Everyone dies alone. But if you meant something to someone, if you helped someone, or loved someone, if even a single person remembers you, then maybe you never really die. And maybe, this isn't the end at all."

@RevoltTrain damn.

Kitty ^~^

She just turned three a couple months back, her name is Patches, because Calico, that was her name when I got her though and decided to stick with the name

CPU: i7 4790K Motherboard - MSI Z97 G55 SLI RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16 GB GPU - Sapphire R9 380 Nitro 4GB Case - NZXT H2 (White) Storage - 120 GB Kingston SSDnow,2x 1TB WD Blue PSU - Corsair CX750M Cooling - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Keyboard Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Logitech G502

Here's what my setup currently looks like:

This is what it looks like when you come to the door:

This is right next to the door, for friends to setup when they come over:

Here's my futon that I tend to sit back and relax on, also functions as a guest bed. The keyboard there is to use the PC when I'm hanging out back there, my wireless 360 controller is usually back there also for gaming from back there

Here's a far away shot of my "desk", the cable management underneath and my cat hanging out on the mini fridge:

Here's what I see most of the day, on my mouse mat are my M50RDs, keyboard, mousen and 360 controller, under my left monitor is my speaker pod and mixer for my micropohne which is on an arm to my right:

Here's a shot with my room lights off and my cat in the room hanging out, she usually either sits on my lap or on the left side of my desk when she is in here

Lovely set up. But what's ND? :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

She just turned three a couple months back, her name is Patches, because Calico, that was her name when I got her though and decided to stick with the name

Noice. My cat is like 5 or 6 yo now. The wild life is good for cats. :)

University of Notre Dame, a college here in town that I grew up loving

Indiana's something something?

IDK

Ah, she's just a young adult. I have two cats, one's 20 and one's 2. Nice setup BTW. Are those IPS monitors, if so, what make and model?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator