Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bengali

Post Your Battle Stations and Build Setups!

Recommended Posts

The tower
Intel I9-9900K
Samsung 970 Evo Plus
G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3600Mhz CL14
EVGA 2080Ti XC Gaming
Asus ROG Maximus Extreme XI
Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic
EKWB Watercooling
Corsair LL120 RGB Fans

Everything around it
Vertex Pok3r - Keyboard.
Logitech G502 - Mouse
Schiit Bifrost Über - DAC
Schiit Lyr - Headphone Amplifier
Hifiman HE-500 - Headphones
HP Omen X Emperium 65 - Primary monitor 65" BFGD 3840x2160 144hz
Two Samsung S34J550WQU - Secondary monitors in portrait, 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75hz

Racing simulator
Rseat RS1
Rseat S3 V2
Fanatec Clubsport V2.5 Wheel base
Fanatec R300 Wheel with controller hub
Fanatec SQ V1.5 Shifter
Samsung C49RG90 5120x1440 120hz


Server rack
Plex server
24 port gigabit switch
Ubiquiti Edgerouter 4
Microserver running FreeNAS

DSC02716.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

My spare spare setup. Used thinkpad, goodwill 1080p monitor, and some speakers I had lying around .Kinda messy but, I kinda like it that way. I don't really like laptops and bought this for vacation but, it's kinda heavy. i7-4700mq, 16gb ram, 500gb ssd, 1080p ips all for a pretty good price. Desk has just been sitting here doing nothing other than storing shit that should probably be sold. Don't know why I need this setup as I have an i7-6700 1070 build with a 1440p monitor like 15 feet away in the other room. But, if you have it might as well use it. TBH I kinda like this setup more except with the speakres. Thinking I might get a curved monitor and docking station on black friday

IMG_20191110_105735.thumb.jpg.fee1f600b7c5201e3b0d586e7443d118.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 7:52 PM, steelo said:

Thought I'd post again...this is my tiny mancave/VR gaming room - Desk is a bit cramped but it all fits! 😃

usa today protonmail

CPU: Ryzen 5 2400g (overclocked to 3.8 ghz on all cores) - Initially, I wasn't planning on heavy gaming or VR, otherwise I would have purchased a R5 2600.

Motherboard: ASRock B450M

GPU: RX570 4 GB (overclocked to 1380 mhz)

RAM: 8 GB G. Skill 3200mhz

HDD: 500 GB Seagate Baracuda

SSD: 240 GB Gigabyte 

HDD: 1 TB external Seagate (for backup purposes, family photos, TV shows and movies)

Oculus Rift - 1st gen

HP 26" 1080 wide monitor

Old Acer 21" monitor for secondary display

cheap ass Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse set

 

mini fridge (I know it's ugly, but pretty awesome to be able to grab a cold drink)

43" (I think) 720p Insignia TV that was laying around not being used

roku 3 for OTA TV, plex and netflix

EDIT 2019: How is this still getting notifications LOL. 6 year old post, it's not even quoting the post it was referencing anymore after 2-3 forum software upgrades. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, adamto99 said:

EDIT 2019: How is this still getting notifications LOL. 6 year old post, it's not even quoting the post it was referencing anymore after 2-3 forum software upgrades. 

Huh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 5:44 PM, DJboutit said:

- I am planning to get a 1060 video card in the near future for the 43" LG UM7300 TV am I using as a monitor -

I have seen people using the 10 series of GPU's with the 3rd generation of i7s and 4th gen as well, they seem to work and you should be able to run it with ease.

 

On 11/8/2019 at 12:52 PM, steelo said:

Thought I'd post again...this is my tiny mancave/VR gaming room - Desk is a bit cramped but it all fits! 😃

 

 

CPU: Ryzen 5 2400g (overclocked to 3.8 ghz on all cores) - Initially, I wasn't planning on heavy gaming or VR, otherwise I would have purchased a R5 2600.

Motherboard: ASRock B450M

GPU: RX570 4 GB (overclocked to 1380 mhz)

RAM: 8 GB G. Skill 3200mhz

HDD: 500 GB Seagate Baracuda

SSD: 240 GB Gigabyte 

HDD: 1 TB external Seagate (for backup purposes, family photos, TV shows and movies)

Oculus Rift - 1st gen

HP 26" 1080 wide monitor

Old Acer 21" monitor for secondary display

cheap ass Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse set

 

mini fridge (I know it's ugly, but pretty awesome to be able to grab a cold drink)

43" (I think) 720p Insignia TV that was laying around not being used

roku 3 for OTA TV, plex and netflix

That back lighting on your screen! I'll never stop liking it. 🤩

 

On 11/9/2019 at 2:25 AM, VKTR said:

 

So nice and neat and everything. ❤️


Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

Link to post
Share on other sites

New PC, almost done, still have to put a 240mm AIO in there, and 2 more sticks of ram. Cheaped out on the case, and the LED strip isn't working.. hope I can fix it :/ 

 

R5 3600

 

RTX 2060 MSI gaming something, looks pretty, got backplate and zero fan mode... good enough for my 1080p/60Hz display situation.

 

8 x 2 gigs of G.Skill 3200 RGB

 

Crucial 500 gig nvme m.2 (uglyly sharpied out there, will fix with a better sticker)

 

All on a MSI B450 tomahawk max board in a cheapo Phanteks p300 and powered by a 650 watt Thermaltake something.

 

and a mechanical HDD and a 2.5 SATA SSD hidden in the basement.

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_20191112_200041.jpg

IMG_20191112_202337_BURST3.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 gtx 1080 Ti

2 water cooled Intel xeons X5677 with hyperthreading on

12 case fans

14TB of storage (2TB's in ssd storage via samsung 860 evo)

128gbs ddr3 1600mhz

1110 watt psu

corsair k70

viotek gn32c

razer basilisk mouse

2 viewsonic vx2452mh's

ps on max fan speed this thing becomes a vacuum cleaner! (in noise)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Interstellarfox said:

1 gtx 1080 Ti

2 water cooled Intel xeons X5677 with hyperthreading on

12 case fans

14TB of storage (2TB's in ssd storage via samsung 860 evo)

128gbs ddr3 1600mhz

1110 watt psu

corsair k70

viotek gn32c

razer basilisk mouse

2 viewsonic vx2452mh's

ps on max fan speed this thing becomes a vacuum cleaner! (in noise)

Looks like a sick setup. Do you have pics?


The Schnoz

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Interstellarfox said:

.

Nice! Just curious though, what are the two fans at the top for? VRMs?

Edited by MEC-777
removed quoted images

The Schnoz

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Schnoz said:

Nice! Just curious though, what are the two fans at the top for? VRMs?

Most likely for cooling the ram.


My Systems:

Gaming:

Spoiler

RUSTIC PC: FX-8350 @4.6GHz // Deepcool Gammaxx 400 // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB DDR3 @1600MHz // Gigabyte RX 570 Gaming 4G // Samsung 840 120GB SSD + 2x 1TB Seagate 7200 HDDs // Cooler Master V650 PSU // Vintage wooden crate enclosure // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter // Build Log

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Manjaro KDE

 

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

 

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i5 4670 @3.40 GHz

GTX 1050 ti

Gigabyte B85M Motherboard

4X8 (32) GB Kingston DDR3 @1866 (can only get 1600 out of it)

240 GB SATA SSD Boot Drive

1TB WD Blue HDD

LG M-DISC Blue Ray DVD Read/Write

Diablotek EVO Case

Amazon Essentials USB Keyboard

Logitech Wireless Mouse

HP V242h LED Backlit Monitor at 1080p

This is my original build upgraded from a G3260 8gb ram and a GT 740 still runs like a champ!!

"Rock On"

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, rgaither88 said:

i5 4670 @3.40 GHz

GTX 1050 ti

Gigabyte B85M Motherboard

4X8 (32) GB Kingston DDR3 @1866 (can only get 1600 out of it)

240 GB SATA SSD Boot Drive

1TB WD Blue HDD

LG M-DISC Blue Ray DVD Read/Write

Diablotek EVO Case

Amazon Essentials USB Keyboard

Logitech Wireless Mouse

HP V242h LED Backlit Monitor at 1080p

This is my original build upgraded from a G3260 8gb ram and a GT 740 still runs like a champ!!

"Rock On"

Pic please? Thanks!


The Schnoz

Link to post
Share on other sites

From XFX RX 480 8gb GTR Black to this big guy. Sapphire Nitro + RX 5700 XT.

 

I actually don't know what to feel after purchasing this and installing it. Lol.

75540191_2673374119422899_6789140111427633152_n.jpg


CPU : Ryzen 7 2700X / Cooler : AMD Wraith Prism / MB : MSI B450 Tomahawk / Ram : 2x8gb TeamGroup Dark Pro 3200mhz CL16 / GPU : Gigabyte Gaming OC RX 5700 XT / PSU : Seasonic Focus+ 650FX 80+ Gold / Case : Tecware Vega / Monitor : AOC G2790PX 144hz / Mouse : Glorious Model O Matte White / Keyboard : Filco Majestouch 2 Cherry MX Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites

My second computer I ever built, and the first one was a 4670k I built in 2013 and sold 5 months later. It was a fun process to learn and change the computer as the past month went by. It looked like complete crap at first, but I eventually got it better. It still needs one fan I forgot the screws for when I went to his house tonight to put it on. It’s actually a computer for my Dad, and I am building mine in a deepcool matrexx A-RGB V3 case with a deepcool captain 240 pro v2 240mm AIO tomorrow. 
 

In hindsight I wish I chose my Dad a better case, but, he is 69 years old, so it’s okay. I’ll definitely be posting pictures of my rig when I’m done. I won’t have an exciting battlestation/monitor until February though, when I will be buying a new monitor. Thanks for anyone who looks at and likes my second build!

 

specs:

Cpu: R5 3600

Motherbord:Asrock Phantom Gaming 4

Cooler: Wraith Max

Ram: 3200 cl16 geil evo potenza oc’d to 3400

HDD: 500 gb Adata xpg sx-8200 pro with a 1tb Adata sata ssd for back-up 

PSU: EVGA non-modular 600W 80 plus

GPU: Powercolor Red dragon RX 580 4gb

Case: Rosewill Tyrfing :/ 

 

The next build I’m starting tomorrow with the better case and RGB fans also will have two samsung 970 evo plus’s, a GTX 1070 (Will upgrade to 2080s in February when I buy new monitor), and a fully modular 850W EVGA gold PSU, with MSI x570-A pro motherboard, and Viper Patriot Ram. Already listed the AIO cooler and case before. 

CB007DD0-AD65-4B65-AB71-E3BD9E89293B.png

F6205CFF-B31C-4260-A30B-DDEBF97EEB0C.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Much better pictures (except for the original “Before” picture lmao), finished ... for now, lol. I’m starting my personal rig tomorrow, and even making a video for anyone interested. I will be trying to become a possible Youtuber/Streamer, thanks to Linus! 
 

FCFCB655-55B3-4F04-9880-A422F3E1893A.jpeg

D29D6019-59FE-47A5-A9B2-50F74E535458.jpeg

 

 

C4BF1650-FDEC-4946-82FB-75CBE543B51F.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 8:57 AM, Supadupamayne said:

My second computer I ever built, and the first one was a 4670k I built in 2013 and sold 5 months later. It was a fun process to learn and change the computer as the past month went by. It looked like complete crap at first, but I eventually got it better. It still needs one fan I forgot the screws for when I went to his house tonight to put it on. It’s actually a computer for my Dad, and I am building mine in a deepcool matrexx A-RGB V3 case with a deepcool captain 240 pro v2 240mm AIO tomorrow. 
 

In hindsight I wish I chose my Dad a better case, but, he is 69 years old, so it’s okay. I’ll definitely be posting pictures of my rig when I’m done. I won’t have an exciting battlestation/monitor until February though, when I will be buying a new monitor. Thanks for anyone who looks at and likes my second build!

 

specs:

Cpu: R5 3600

Motherbord:Asrock Phantom Gaming 4

Cooler: Wraith Max

Ram: 3200 cl16 geil evo potenza oc’d to 3400

HDD: 500 gb Adata xpg sx-8200 pro with a 1tb Adata sata ssd for back-up 

PSU: EVGA non-modular 600W 80 plus

GPU: Powercolor Red dragon RX 580 4gb

Case: Rosewill Tyrfing :/ 

 

The next build I’m starting tomorrow with the better case and RGB fans also will have two samsung 970 evo plus’s, a GTX 1070 (Will upgrade to 2080s in February when I buy new monitor), and a fully modular 850W EVGA gold PSU, with MSI x570-A pro motherboard, and Viper Patriot Ram. Already listed the AIO cooler and case before. 

CB007DD0-AD65-4B65-AB71-E3BD9E89293B.png

F6205CFF-B31C-4260-A30B-DDEBF97EEB0C.png

lol, for a moment there I was wondering if your hand/phone reflection was actually an air cooler/finstack mounted to cool the chipset or something :|

 

what is that big red cable below the rear exhaust, an out for a VR headset or something ?

 

also that SATA ? wire from the top left drive cage that plugs below the 24 pin motherboard connector.

 

also, top fans, 1 exhaust to the left and 2 intakes ?

 

consider taking the rear exhaust (the black non led/rgb one) and set it as an intake between the top and bottom drive cages up front so it can feed the GPU nicely.

 

replace the rear exhaust with one of those RGB/LED ones.

 

orient the 2 remaining LED/RGB fans as exhaust in the 2 slots directly above and closest to the CPU cooler, there's no need for a fan above that top drive cage.

 

you could also consider taking a heat gun and peeling off the stickers on the PSU

 

alternatively, you could also use one of the lit fans as intake between the top and bottom drive cages, and use the 2 remaining led fans as top and rear exhaust. Use the black one as airflow in either a push or pull config to move air over the bottom right drfivecage and the mechanical HDD.

 

just a few aesthetic and air flow ideas : )

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×