Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bengali

Post Your Battle Stations and Build Setups!

Yea hate to say no matter how much i love tech, my wife wont let me buy what she don't understand :(  anyway i'm runnin on the low side with a cinnabench at 1578. HP Omen 880, Geforce 1030 slightly Oc'ed. 8gb ram, ryzen 5 1400 3.2ghz Oc'ed to 3.8ghz, 1tb Toshiba HD, with a 1tb M.2 ssd out of a surface pro 4 as a boot drive. this is really my main pc which runs my house, than my backup is a surface pro 4 i5 6300u 3.5ghz, 8gb ram, 1 tb ssd which is sad to say MY TOUCH INPUT WORKS FINE SCREEN BACK LIGHTS BUT SHOWS NO DISPLAY, I HAVE TO RUN IT ON EXTERNAL MONITOR WHICH SUX BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT WITH ME AND UPDATES, YEAH I CANT SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING JUST CROSS FINGERS AND WAIT FOR WINDOWS TO SHOW ON OTHER SCREEN WAS HOPING LINUS COULD HELP ME THERE IS LITTERLY NOWAY OF TESTING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THING IT'S JUST LIKE LINUS'S MAC PRO ISSUE I CAN'T GET SERVICE, please help... but those are my specs! 

sorry first time posting did it from 4th page didn't realize you guys had a conversation going on. i thought everyone was just listing spec's and discussing them.

3 hours ago, mikeyw64 said:

@Wolfycapt

Better 😁

Just buy a box

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Spec: Asus Vivobook S140UN    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

| CPU: i5-8250U Turbo 3.4Ghz | 

| RAM: 8 single-channel DDR4 2333mhz |

| Storage: 128GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB HTSG HDD

| GPU: MX-150 4Gb 25 TDP |

| Monitor: LGMK430H-B |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

20 minutes ago, Ehmc130 said:

CPU: Core i7 4930k @4.7GHz

Motherboard: EVGA X79 Dark

RAM: 16gb DDR3 @1866MHz

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super FE

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 1000w

What keyboard is that?

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

Re-did the loop in my distributed computing server, and also swapped out the water cooled r9 290's for some air-cooled 1070's!

Leaktesting now before I put it back in the rack and see what the temps are like on those GPU's. They're pretty close together...

15696020507915854944870846931580.thumb.jpg.5464624c39ff694c206c2dec2022598d.jpg

X399M Taichi - Threadripper 1950X - Titan X Pascal - GTX 1070 FE - Dominator Plats SE Contrast - InWin 301 - EVGA 850 G2 - Full Custom Watercooling

BlackMac Woody  60% Keyboard

46 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

some air-cooled 1070's!

if you got those off ebay, i have a feeling i know who you got them from

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Crosshair VIII hero  -  Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB@3600  -  Strix 1070Ti  -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB  -  Lian Li PC-011D  -  LTT NH-D15  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3: Xeon X5670  -  MSI X58 Pro-E MS-7522  -  DDr3 6GB@1086  -  GTX 770 Titan Cooler  -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

DIYPc Cheapo Case  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro  -  1TB Hitachi@7200RPM  -  DvD drive 😎  -  Good Intel stock cooler

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110

1 minute ago, GrockleTD said:

if you got those off ebay, i have a feeling i know who you got them from

no ebay here, i got them off a Dutch tech enthusiast site called Tweakers.net. they also have a very good secondhand market on there, with almost no scamming going on.

X399M Taichi - Threadripper 1950X - Titan X Pascal - GTX 1070 FE - Dominator Plats SE Contrast - InWin 301 - EVGA 850 G2 - Full Custom Watercooling

BlackMac Woody  60% Keyboard

Just now, RollinLower said:

with almost no scamming going on.

almost always legit. and i was just kinda thinking, since there was a seller on ebay with like, 20 of those cards for 199 (us) each, although im not actually sure if thats a good price tbh

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Crosshair VIII hero  -  Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB@3600  -  Strix 1070Ti  -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB  -  Lian Li PC-011D  -  LTT NH-D15  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3: Xeon X5670  -  MSI X58 Pro-E MS-7522  -  DDr3 6GB@1086  -  GTX 770 Titan Cooler  -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

DIYPc Cheapo Case  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro  -  1TB Hitachi@7200RPM  -  DvD drive 😎  -  Good Intel stock cooler

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110

I thought I would post a few shots of my new recording/gaming desk. I could really use some advice on potentially using one computer to run my whole house. I built the desk myself based on one I saw in a magazine but then I customized it to fit my specific needs. The desk top is actually white sparkle which matches the finish on both the custom electronic drumset and Sonor acoustic drumsets in the background. The desk has Razer HDK RGB strips x8 and is integrated with Phillips Hue builbs throughout the room. The computer specs are 7700K, 16GB , GTX 1070, M.2 500GB 2x Sata 1 GB, 

New Desk 1.jpg

New Desk 2.jpg

New Desk 3.jpg

New Desk 4.jpg

Been a while since I've posted mine, finally moved my PC to the living room where I've always wanted it. Spec's in sig as is tradition.

Here's the old set-up next to the DnD table if anyone is interested: https://imgur.com/gallery/fMAMK

There's the over-all view from behind the couch, TV front-and-centre, PC on the left on a custom shelf and monitor on a cheap Ikea desk. Will replace that with a proper home-made desk soonish when money allows. All devices hard-wired with CAT6 to a switch in the basement.

spacer.png

There's the TV, Sound Bar, Xbox One (with tacky D Brand Skin, you're welcome Linus) and the extensive Xbox One Library of Game

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(the Google Home was a gift form a friend, don't judge me) (PS4 is on work-out TV)

There's the star of the show, shelf has a 1000 lbs capacity and we tried tipping the tower over it, it's solid. So no worries about it falling or anything like that. All this stuff on a battery back-up USB. Ultra-wide monitor, great speakers, mechanical keyboard, headset, big ass mouse pad, all the usual suspects:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The LOTR painting above the TV and this Firewatch inspired mural both done by the same artist:

spacer.png

So I've got a wireless Xbox One controller to play from the comfy couch on the 60 Hz 4k TV (not that my PC can handle that at the moment) or a nice ultra-wide Gsync monitor for keyboard/mouse titles. 90% of my PC usage lately is actually watching Youtube/Netflix/etc from the couch using the TV as a monitor though.

Older pic of the tower without glass and glare:

spacer.png

Plans for the future: 

-Upgrading GPU to an RTX 2070 Super during Black Friday deals, unless the RTX 2080 Super falls far enough in price.

-Building custom desk in coming months

-When room-mate moves out, converting the room next door into the VR holodeck, if HDMI allows that kind of distance.

Comments and questions welcome as always

Obsidian 1.3 : Case: Corsair Obsidian 750d | CPU: Intel i7 4770k (OC'd to 4.4ghz) | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z87 | GPU: Zotac GeForce 980 | RAM: 16 gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 | SSD: 240gb Kingston Hyperx & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair AX 760i (custom shroud, sleeved extensions) | Cooler: Corsair H100i | Fans: Cougar Vortex HDP | Lights: NZXT Orange LED | Monitor: Acer Preadtor X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | OS: Windows 10 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga | Phone: Samsung Note 10 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

On 9/25/2019 at 11:11 PM, Benjamin Ranaei said:

PC:

Intel Core i5-3570k

Asetek AIO

EVGA GTX 970 SSC

Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3

Gigabyte ga-z77-d3h

Samsung 256GB mSATA SSD

Seagate 2TB 7200RPM HDD

Corsair TX750

Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus

Simple, not too flashy and works great.

Simple is more effective than complex friend! Nice and comfy! 👌

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

On 9/27/2019 at 12:38 PM, ErinDustin26 said:

I thought I would post a few shots of my new recording/gaming desk. I could really use some advice on potentially using one computer to run my whole house. I built the desk myself based on one I saw in a magazine but then I customized it to fit my specific needs. The desk top is actually white sparkle which matches the finish on both the custom electronic drumset and Sonor acoustic drumsets in the background. The desk has Razer HDK RGB strips x8 and is integrated with Phillips Hue builbs throughout the room. The computer specs are 7700K, 16GB , GTX 1070, M.2 500GB 2x Sata 1 GB, 

New Desk 1.jpg

The lighting of this place makes it look amazing! 🤩

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

2 hours ago, Awais Baig said:

My PC costs 100$

Core i3 540

Gigabyte H55M motherboard

Samsung DDR3 1333MHz RAM

Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Free case

Free PSU

Free Monitor

Nice! Pics?

The Schnoz

My pc only cost a wopping 5 bucks 

Cpu:I3 4130

Gpu:R7 240

Psu:Evga 450 b3

case hp pavillion

mobo:some acer prebuilt

Ram:Random ddr3 4 gig

and the os is win 7

and a 500 gig 7200 rpm wd blue

On 9/9/2019 at 5:38 PM, ROBOCRIPPLE said:

My PC has some hardware that is a bit dated, such as my GTX 1060 6GB and Ryzen 2600,

lol wish i had the money to say that

Edited by Lowbuget
forgot my hdd in it
25 minutes ago, Lowbuget said:

lol wish i had the money to say that

"bit dated". I have a phenom 2

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

The way to get the specs for my PC. go to the store. Buy some potatos. boil them and mash the. and stuff that in a focus g with a ssd.

2 hours ago, will4623 said:

"bit dated". I have a phenom 2

before i got my new pc i had a celeron single core from the lga 775 days lol

3 hours ago, hotsauce2007 said:

New setup, still loading some features...

20190929190242.jpg...

Nice photo! It seems like something taken from the internet ... oh wait! 😅

On 9/30/2019 at 3:47 PM, seagate_surfer said:

Nice photo! It seems like something taken from the internet ... oh wait! 😅

S10+ and a little of photoshop ( HDR ) haha

to be honest the quality is not good enough, but ...