Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bengali

Post Your Battle Stations and Build Setups!

10 minutes ago, will4623 said:

but they both have gaming wallpapers.

That doesn't mean a damn thing. Both my machines have a macOS Mojave wallpaper but I do more than browse Facebook, watch YouTube, and complain on Yelp while I order Starbucks.

Main PC: sleeper OptiPlex 7010 on profile

Laptop: Latitude E4310 w/ i5 580M, 8GB RAM, 120GB 840 EVO, Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless card, Windows 7 Pro x64

Zeus: 2x 1266MHz PIII, Supermicro P3TDDE, 1x 512MB PC133 ECC, Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB, 30GB DiamondMax Plus 8 + 80GB IBM DeskStar, Windows XP Pro SP3

On 2/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, campy said:

when my girlfriend comes over and sees my dining room and kitchen counters covered in pc parts from pre 2006 she immediately takes off her clothes

nothing sexual, she just doesnt want the nerd dust on her clothes 

No reason to have boring wallpaper on any pc.  In any case, my work machine has a samurai suit on it, not sure how that makes it gaming.

Been working on this for quite some time :D 

Computer:

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700k

GPU: Asus Geforce RTX 2080 Gaming

RAM: 4 x 8GB 2666MHz G.Skill Trident Z

SSD1: 512GB XPG SX8200 Pro NVME

SSD2: 500GB Samsung 860 EVO

SSD3: 1TB Samsung 850 Evo

SSD4: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD+SSD: Intel Optane 32GB + 4TB BarraCuda HDD

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB PLUS Platinum TT Premium Edition Power Supply, 850W

CASE: Thermaltake Core P3 TG

IMG_20190708_210742.jpg

IMG_20190708_210749.jpg

IMG_20190708_210754.jpg

IMG_20190708_210811.jpg

IMG_20190708_210722.jpg

Main PC on the right:

i5 9600k @5ghz all cores

Asus z370 Prime II-A

16GB 3000mhz DDR4

GTX 960 (previously 1070ti but sold that to save for 5700xt or 2070 super)

512GB Mx500 m.2 SSD

ML 360 CPU cooler

Meshify C

Left PC:

Ryzen 7 1700

MSI Mortar Arctic

16GB 3000mhz DDR4

512GB 2.5" SSD

GTX 960 (had a couple, needs an upgrade)

Corsair Air 240 case.

WV2lz2H.jpg

My setup has gone from desktop and desk to this cosy environment. 

20190709_155804.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

On 6/29/2019 at 5:19 AM, Bitter said:

The struggle is real. That was a pain to get in there! I think I hit the graphics card size limit lol.

car.thumb.jpg.911b9c9ffed84be7021b488f2464fa62.jpg

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

3 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

Hide contents

Image result for impossibru

I can crash a computer in 30 seconds by running a .bat file with the contents %0|%0.

I can crash a computer in 1 second by yeeting it.

I also now have about 7 GB of viruses on an autorun flash drive.

10 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

Reveal hidden contents

How and why?... 

I am a christian I will not apoligize.

official owner of the worlds only box cooled laptop.

Homo-sapien. The smartest creature on earth. seriusly? this is the best we could do with ourselves?

The unanimous Declaration of the penguins independance

when in the Course of technological events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all computers are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are security and customizability . — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Operating System becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Operating System, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their security and customizability. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Operating Systems long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Operating systems, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of control. The history of microsoft windows is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these pc's. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Microsoft has refused there Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Microsoft has forbidden there users to pass patches of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till there Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, they have utterly neglected to attend to them.

Microsoft has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

Microsoft has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with there measures.

Microsoft has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

Microsoft has endeavoured to prevent the compitition to windows; for that purpose obstructing the The furthurment of technology; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of pcs.

Microsoft has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing there Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers..

Microsoft has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Microsoft has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving there Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

Microsoft has abdicated Government Microsoft, by declaring us out of there Protection and waging War against us.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our human brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement Microsoft. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the penguins of linux, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent Operating System, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the Microsoft Emporer, and that all political connection between them and the Operating system windows, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Operating System, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent Operating Systems may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

4gb 1800mhz ram, amd athlon II x2 260 at 3.20Ghz, 500gb hdd, any tipa on resetting windows 7? I dont have the disc image

IMG_20190710_202415_hdr.jpg

IMG_20190710_202409_hdr.jpg

IMG_20190710_202356_hdr.jpg

Razer cynosa chroma, steel series rival 110

Onn 100$ monitor

On 7/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, will4623 said:

How and why?... 

My guess would be that they skidded in there (maybe on ice).  From the look of it I don't think there is any way they could have gone in there straight and then turned sideways (unless there are recesses in the walls we can't see).

I finally have all three of my 27" monitors desk mounted!

20190712_163430[1].jpg

Main Rig: Ryzen 7 2700 | T-Force 32GB 3000mhZ | Corsair Carbide SPEC-06 Case | Corsair H100x AIO | Corsair CX750M PSU | AMD Radeon RX590 GPU

Storage Server: Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Mini PC | i3 4130T 2.90Ghz | 4GB SoDIMM | 500GB WD Blue Internal | 6TB Seagate External | 1TB Seagate External | OS: Openmediavault

Being kind costs nothing. Make the world a better place!

my pc specs

-ryzen 7 2700x stock cooler

-zotac gtx 1660 with overclock

-msi b450 gaming plus mobo

-corsair mp300 m.2 120gig boot drive

-1tb and 2tb for games and other misc things

-corsair 16gb 3000mhz ram

-corsair rm750x psu

-some sort of diy case i think i bought it off a friend but its a case they all do the same thing

the computer itself look kinda shitty but nice at the same time i use it to test alot of different pc parts since i build and sell pcs for a side hobby so i made it easy for me to take things in and out easy which means leaving side panels off and which will trigger about everyone not screwing in the psu but this pc never move so yall can calm down lmao

things i change alot for pc parts testing is the gpu harddrives and psu i took out once cause another psu on a build i was doing was being a hoe so i said why not i got a modular in my system

i plan on building a testing pc so i wont have to mess with mine so much and so i can make look nice and neat20190713_052502.jpg.8a2d20d58594260748b8fa43fd85482c.jpg20190713_052505.jpg.253fc26365e31cd70d206e67a1ea7a07.jpg

My F131 Ghost Edition by Maingear. If you buy one mention Clint from Montana :)

build in signature 

clint 

976191A2-9A95-498C-9142-CFA0D943175E.jpeg

3E61895D-F646-4B01-BACC-0961EDBAE81E.jpeg

B04A82BE-A688-4559-99F7-14E8BA046C17.jpeg

52CCF1EF-FEF1-4544-AA8A-228A28DF37A6.jpeg

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

11 minutes ago, thedemoncowboy said:

build in signature 

You don't have a signature. :S

CPU: Intel® Xeon® X5675 @ 4.62 GHz 1.4V Motherboard: ASUS P6X58-E WS (BCLK: 201 MHz) CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 & Noctua NA-SRC10 RAM: Crucial DDR3-1606 8-11-11-28 (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce® GTX 770 DirectCU II SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDD: WD Green 3.5" 1TB (7.2K RPM) PSU: Corsair AX860i & White CableMod ModFlex™ Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Monitor: Samsung S24D390 23.6" 1080p 60Hz 250 nit PLS (OC'd to 75Hz) Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Browns) Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Racing Wheel: Logitech G27

Model: ASUS ROG G750JW CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ @ 3.4GHz RAM: DDR3-1600 11-11-11-28 (3x4GB) GPU: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 765M SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 2.5" 120GB HDD: Toshiba 2.5" 750GB (5.4K RPM) Display: 17.3" 1080p 60Hz 350 nit TN Monitor: Dell E2418HN 24" 1080p 60Hz 250 nit IPS Battery: 88 Wh Mouse: Logitech MK235

11 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

You don't have a signature. :S

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

My monolith.

IMG_20190713_190422.jpg

IMG_20190713_190253.jpg

It's a Xeon X3470 (that can run above 4ghz) with 8GB DDR3 1600 (4x2GB), a GTX 650 (just what I had on hand), a Gigabyte GA-P55A-UDP4 motherboard (serious VRM cooling on it) all housed in a somewhat rough but to be fair nearly 20 year old Koolance PC2-601BW case with it's built in water cooling solution. I moved the pump/res up to the 2nd drive bay cage to lower the pump head. At 1.2 volts I'm seeing about 65C temps at stock speeds with Prime95 small fft torture test, room temp is about 25C. The weak link is the very very thin radiator used by Koolance in this system, it's only intended to handle about 200W but I've had the CPU running past that at 260W (@1.3V) with a 70C temp on the hottest core and lowest fan speed.

So this case and water cooling system is so old it's from before there was really common can speed referenced to CPU temp speed control available, there were some 3 pin fans and some limited CPU fan control but for the most part your CPU fan just whined away at top speed all the time and the speed sense was just to tell you it had died at boot when POST'ing. There's a LCD display with a couple status LED's and a couple buttons. One LED lights green to tell you the water cooling board is powered (via a molex), an amber LED tells you the fans have ramped up in speed (as if you can't hear it?!?). One button flips from C to F, handy for those who like Freedom Units, and the other cycles through fan modes. There's 3 of those, 1st is a low speed fairly quiet mode with a lazy curve, the 2nd one has a more aggressive fan speed curve that kicks in at a lower temp, and the 3rd is for drowning out anyone talking to you (full speed). The fans and their setup is interesting all on it's own too! There's 4 3 pin headers on the control board (the board is unique also but I know less about it) of which 3 are occupied. They're 80MM Delta fans pulling case air through the cooler, well mine are pulling case air. Originally there was a plastic baffle that had them pulling air from the 1st CDROM bay but I found I could get better temps without that so it vanished a few decades ago. The fans are ducted to the radiator by rubber 'boots' which allow the triple 80MM fans to pull air from a radiator that's roughly 2x120 in size. On to the radiator, it's also unusual by today's standards being that it's a cross flow with tanks at either end (like a car radiator) and it's very thin. Water goes in one end to the end tank, straight across, to the other end tank, and back out. No back and forth at all, just right across. With a more modern radiator I'm confident the system would cool better and that's an upgrade I may do later on. The CPU block is a work of art for the time, it's a hunk of copper with a mirror finish base and 3 sided pyramids over the top of it under a plastic tank that zig zags the water back and forth in a big S. It's very high flow and decent surface area but over a BIG area compared to modern skived water blocks. There's a 55K thermistor in the base of it that feeds the control board that runs the fans and gives the temp display on the case, that's NOT CPU temp it's just the temp of the block. Somehow Koolance has it figured out that at about 40-45C block temp the CPU is around 80C and the fans ramp up to cool it harder.

I ran my loop with silicone tube because it doesn't get hard like vinyl and isn't affected by temperature like vinyl, it's very stable long term and less annoying to work with. It's filled with straight distilled water currently, once I'm happy with how the loop is setup I'll add something (probably car anti-freeze) to give some biocidal and freeze protection.

Also, this isn't the big thread with all the pictures I promised but @GabenJr I thought you might find this interesting to take a look back at nostalgia and how 'things used to be' in high performance PC's. I wouldn't be surprised if someone there in the office had one of these with a hot-rod AMD or Pentium 4 in it a couple decades ago...if anyone there is old enough for that!

If anyone wants to know more, just ask. It's an odd bit of 'ancient' tech that's still got some teeth for today's CPU's. I'm the second owner of this case, I bought it from my friend since 2nd or 3rd grade who used to live across the street from me, he's pretty shocked to know I still have it and it all still works too.

IMG_20190713_180534.jpg

1 minute ago, Bitter said:

My monolith.

Love it! Specs?

I can crash a computer in 30 seconds by running a .bat file with the contents %0|%0.

12 minutes ago, Schnoz said:

Love it! Specs?

Edited in, it's awkward tapping out a long post from my phone and it's awkward to get photos from phone to PC, so I often do things this way by posting photos then editing in the description or vice versa.

Hey guys I just finished cleaning my desk and put my pc in a proper case as my office build.

Its a Pentium E5400 and 4GiB of RAM DDR3 1066 with chipset graphics and a Rosewill SRM-1. Pop OS as the OS and some smaller file organizers from ikea on a table from ikea as well!

WIN_20190715_19_19_22_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190715_19_25_58_Pro.jpg

1 minute ago, Dkunky said:

Hey guys I just finished cleaning my desk and put my pc in a proper case as my office build.

Nice! Just curious, what's in the blue bag next to the rig?

Just now, Schnoz said:

Nice! Just curious, what's in the blue bag next to the rig?

Oh haha just a vacuum bag with blankets!

3 minutes ago, Dkunky said:

Oh haha just a vacuum bag with blankets!

I've actually never heard of one, but a quick Boogle search shows me that they're pretty useful for packing luggage.

Just now, Schnoz said:

I've actually never heard of one, but a quick Boogle search shows me that they're pretty useful for packing luggage.

Also really good for moving too!

Hi guys!

Tried to challenge myself in creating an actually pleasing looking noctua build. Looking good so far. Only need an sfx power supply and gpu to complete the build. I might add some beige/brown stripes on the gpu backplate to keep the theme going

NZXT H200 case (the bar was painted brown, external covers covered in pvc wallpaper with a wood design)

Ryzen 5 1600

MSI B450I motherboard

FlareX 3200 Mhz 2x8GB ram

Samsung 850 Evo SSD

Noctua NH U12S AM4 cooler

Noctua NF F12 fans x2

Nocua NF A15 fans x2

fake plant

psu: either a corsair sfx600 or a dagger gold 500w one

gpu: might get an rtx 2070 super, then upgrade to the 3000 ryzen series next year

66617336_2330772513812816_8156773495087300608_n.jpg

66378372_713395225778738_4728641710224048128_n.jpg

66617453_282912235874253_1684997094210797568_n.jpg

66578616_464275061028402_3067116058235109376_n.jpg

This is a compiled post about my rigs. Edit: Added more rigs, and if they can be yeeted.

Main rig (pictured):

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.25 GHz

Mobo: Ass Rock AB350M with custom VRM heatsinks

GPU: Gigabyte AORUS 1660 Ti @ 2325 MHz core turbo, 16 GHz memory (somehow) with modded memory and core cooling (Update: added liquid metal)

SSD: Silicon Power SP256GBP34A80M28 256 GB NVMe X4 with custom heatsink

HDD: WD Se server drive 3 TB

Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 with Arctic MX-4

PSU: Corsair CX500M Semimodular

Case: Cougar MG110

Fans (all): Arctic P12 PWM PST

Keyboard and mouse combo: Logitech K330

Display: LG 2560 by 1080 IPS EXTRA THICC

Yeetable: Yes

I installed Arctic P12 PWM PST fans because my older ones were starting to get noisy/have vibration issues. This is a status update from yesterday when I accidentally pulled my CPU out with the waterblock due to the garbage thermal paste:

"This is really exciting! My new fans arrived today (Arctic P12 PWM PST). But it's not as simple a story as swapping out the fans. Stick with me for a bit...

A bit of background first: My rig has 5 120mm fans (2 front intake, 2 CPU top exhaust, 1 rear exhaust). The front two are Rosewill fans from my previous case, the top ones are Cooler Master Air Balance 120s that came with my MasterLiquid 240, and the rear is a Cougar fan rated at 12V 0.3 A, the rest are rated at 12V 0.16A. Lately, I've been getting some noise issues from a dying bearing with the rearmost top exhaust fan (one of the Cooler Master ones). To find a replacement, I've always been into air pressure fans, since two need to pull through an air filter while two more have to push through a radiator.

So anyways, the fans arrived today, I popped the rig open, and removed the old fans. That was easy.

I have also lately been hitting 70 C temps on my AIO under load, so I pulled the MasterLiquid 240 off.

Big. Mistake.

So, it turns out that Arctic Silver 5 (different company from the one that makes MX-4 and my current fans) is literal garbage. That stuff dried and turned into a strong glue. When the waterblock came out, the Ryzen 5 2600 came out too.

That thing was stuck on there. I could not pry it off. This has happened once before to me with an old PGA478 Pentium 4. After bending back two or three bent pins, I used the crowbar of a hammer to remove the chip. I then put the CPU carefully back in its socket (it fit somehow), cleaned both surfaces with an alcohol pad, then applied more MX-4 than needed in the shape of a penis. I also vaccumed out the rad fins, then installed the new fans. So, Arctic markets these fans as having PST (Power-Sharing Technology), where each fan has an extra 4-pin female fan connector that can be used power another fan. This means you can daisy-chain fans to a single fan header. This eliminated my need for a fan splitter. The rear and top fans are daisy-chained to one fan header, and the front two fans are connected to another. This thing is now exceptionally quiet. I had no idea that the AIO fans were that loud. The thing is now damn near inaudible under idle. Thanks for sticking with me for this story.

Conclusion? Be careful when removing CPU coolers from chips with crap thermal paste, and buy Arctic P12 fans because they're great."

Woohoo bad pics! Starting off with a blurry front view:

PxGWXLr0jZ1RtVvtuij9bvvU8dgC2bJj0NcD8TCGsS2X5z6wbTO_gqzU5D9kREPGkqnq-w9ILruw-uCH64eCDR6_PGiNO6_h-4-KmyGp6lIxW9VqB4fN0-YUzAXLgWURBfNO17Q7GWs2CjU2H0sI9hE0Qv0zlq4XfF_G_2PDaw3-sgoJxAbGaUVHbLJBl-EiNKgAlMzEp380UdZ3L0kb4ysW3uF3XGqGwUEoeomy4nhYzzVf7fD9CIgx1nnKjwKEXQpR6GBMQBO5mIfC9sMa2ib5iNvF-vMY0m_iHLUtpSDcSBOALulV1jLgA1uTZCKf9PSzWZIdU5k1mAzb9bmZugRt8FZcrsH_b-PTRSBgswzjNqRGYfeupyeNgZUjerNmNtNWPkgBF5m6cAgLmcbdJW3dpArjbaoyq__yOxvUTquIycECxFyjO9dUxyQr0nOkPYFi8cVTx6WbaMfuWkav2obu_ACknA-_oop21L56-OvScRAzbb4XtOgRuPYw1olaFgUSnWCAazkWEZBa9VqEjSMtnFL7P58nh4WbltRTOya-9MlsP0P4bEGSh6fWvN5pSQXLLtSIs60qui21E6bQGSS5mR_Suyzc2LN1XuDTIjFCyahb_y0pb5Fzz3KKUPOjlr-W0PaSU8VeB_AOvNLlA6V76hSA6wZYNGzs6u9F0wA3jnbJGahi1fwJv68sIGoHh47kZGv1iHzzj39yzb_77xlhaQ=w696-h927-no

Now for an unintentional upside-down side view:

rZbPPRU0VnxvGFwx1a98zOJrED4wZAaU1umGwd9hP2PVM-EtcN2qHaQCUEL2ym5LuV-mjbWQmyf_vurAcJVSnPJL6Tp_tSvKitQGa8Tse0eec5bBk6zWgqnv8Tn5OmdauEV50Ox1ptzIdgXWM58h7craqifkLvwB1b0jM-s_oplAD2oalnj4cZL32hbz2Bbn-_igF2QhbNuMVrNrQLc5zwcgZzOXC1im4RihoCanoYNFy3wN9Ts-rX36XsGs9kVK9VhLQgr7Wjh_9i7kCW_JmwXt0E_FyrULErfWYZ6TJ4mjSWHVx-QzKWppV-mD25ZesnDke-mZG-f0SJjfqOsI8HtuJajqmKieaw9tvs31IBUlToElGPC_A-HHTQRLJvAq1NzGom_uoUK3PEiADS9C2yPMuXfkODZ7pFWc2nWEfyyis4mquPHo0GHSTui-GWD6zb4DOjaJuqL2KLXbAmO9VcvzctAwRNPemGxLFNb5PxgWpdt4vbWovfUD_bdDPzSRqOmZykJbl5QzvHUfvvkpmaIHurxJLmNFuyjQB8WscPWYKNYjp8grVL48yuIP8VmQIP60wSSGUEOqRsRVi874fHG5SxQ1E_tY0m1RoBDKCSQoBwGSsff-2oap19qHma_Ihhq-kN1iCuLeQu7b-0KWOEgx18XTvRpd57zmEXhZmIErY8O_FYoUyU668LZ3sfAhEZnZ-cbqjOh0xBG19E7-DN9Upw=w1236-h928-no

The SSD heatsink I made myself that cools NAND, Phison E16 controller, DDR4, and power controller.

_zBYml_SEsJV36CAxjWXpWmhPQkM77JB4KkmrsMv-GqiY1OeqtywGErge0VQAAhy6xyX3OSCN1Xw1KFJ4wgBSUzlRalnKROeynenyMcd4dLNLYLZ6UD_1tFZYPwmk-Qn8gfDvzQTTMyw8ORDCebVV2q5NTNYm9HitUTiX8f8HxeJ14TNIDrIrOlLt06GSuTw15P8eFUOjAd0bPgcRO9HiEdShRTkcbCZo1GbBWwMdkGfnBCWQF-Brlhh44PnJtkf3awGt1qelC52V3vJxDdDlC2XMeZxYUKi2dG5Kpq5VSQ0IuAq89Z7BeBgQ1a4S1QWa_U5zPn7RcXPuzZIW8yzpnVmsb2P-MjIRcY9WpgliPBMRbQNYGgGMHAlaZnMDLzA0GndzP_8WC3zd7IJxQv199W7DU-yal6rOFOb4o9RsKS2voKKH_w86QNQSWqPbEjszzZcr-n9cjWvQepggqQjbu-1tl6GOQLEQ9Ufmqf_deutxLbaD98Ho9GNrugsDSgZpVNrIodOTG9bikj02V8jK_BI7creN_o26uUjRY-De3cmcUvJn7O1urKGW2KEuE9P3JFWnUBh49q2uRxzCLwvLHDkXdbq3UtpBl4woY1z2V_Q86JO7PMLsr15TrMVSvnbhlQ4zoDQE-nH6bw5blIEsXZcXStZyQv7RWxCjfJckz2pRrxceC3Pj3WCQDs5K8WqvTdt5ROCVSFxJc_GOPoQpOUqDg=w696-h927-no

Arctic P12 PWM PST fan (rear exhaust):

EDM14m1q9WuhZyt5shbfaDc21QFv2yH0lQz5At6RWVzggx86lZSdJFaICx0Rq49wOkGJ9TbYf2glLMYzCSCX9fF--J8OD3Be97wrwFS5ElICsxAvC-OrRfSgutEXBkldDJ_dpXF3F-ohZFuY-FTPHTMYjUwJIaMpVuzJTl9e-zraD7Pnp745sLVCUPDhOyLlVOEkZdj4uy1fvJU2tyQhH6hP2ilStyRQx0VpnrfQ17UXCe8ZsCbPUzrBvPJ8NEPtIhdeNS_jaMZONTSSmds0mmubZYG4Wx8daEY5ZYjqPZv452dNXYmBZX3ZUAxZlmmXSklmEl19GFwLGyiwKtn181DzWVo4Xlo5ZvGu_PuuxkrXcqqKHONtNyeWmptWpplaNgjreNb-3SV8MqRswE1vJAzYa70SYauP10P3SN3rxcCChu3wGy1lGxP6W5CYyuj17Ko2gGImwKx4k7_RsOKVsR0IjQwQWpPk3Nq8bWD1j_SOEDesPMa0kPKXox_EVUnJO8r9J53UeMa26J9w4geR2b7Bpg8ShOA9KH72PuPEHV0VtgF__BTHyUL70xt8-lArwX8zD4ADRlfwUpe-0taPu9ZIhVhtBRUA1gxncGC1R4Rh6S8BZii6OtycLnPL42jVPbehLnylq8xEBMR-UU45cGH5JKNczE-ZjlV_g_xJICqp8xozBFtSzDWVCvuY57UGzr_wsDL0UbNySo8JM28u4jhqvg=w696-h927-no

Arctic P12 PWM PST fans (front intake)

FZZ8_niUdJyGr42351pTNhpuERCBrI4vm2EQgEZeH4xh3NPiuYCJxcVM0bDd8gtxileBI_fnw7U5nFQ9b2fMF7j-gKlDISWtLB4iwzcTeY39HVvUELp1y0Cl9CY02TP7JXiTC5_xjy8wLkLghw7HB_zbybiwnmedw-DG_nPLKZZqQQSBH8L2PnpAMlARImcwSIyNQlsy9ID74PCh1wgn1JOQqKCdNG3ucB98Q-OVzWXAg6zpaWR41kK5kvPWzTpbiBTys2r6T0zcWKp-ILsYWkTJIfiyU2H_aho1nEEr_ghB-qOqYM-5vxBi96yvJqe0v0MxMqYUsmlJV3-MnfWw6JhSCwt1enD66I60UXszSV0ioFirBW42TTImhHIPqdr01yr3ydxDGT0b60h-2MY4EXLPzZ8wseHikK7YIP984UxgO0_HoOCRTHT8f2KA2khLGaysMFGxfEPzntPyioLfBJb-OYKEiJKwzeQOUrlb6raZ-w06q4fEDhdE5EKYOhBBhd6IEeEuxJKBq9lldHq1oOZoFcCFmhxuAn_cNWrdYVh2k9aMXioZKBs7qMD5XvEPixhYldszuwahiGA5BUR7aq2tK-2a82jdympdfuE7CoLy8rWn-wSuEioprIbzoU2jFHut8rEfjSDe9WajVh4ueUi-1aU7L_MtRqvU9TawVgOvfcFSvn1LzJCmV0n4s3kQT_sxL6e-PZlaI6xINTNeCubzFA=w696-h927-no

Unrelated piece of whole wheat bread (because my mom won't let me eat white bread) with a weird hole in it:

BWYjZWwsJpx48OLGHW6gKld6wBVJPylQMSihykW_auqHoMmNpFJl8-UokC9T6Pz9RLM83dqhngXOd7XM2qF5nhK6PCPAegZrvVK1K6nmxEXpu-0IQXwNzdw-a2FcGgevWc42vRWdHMZTbeypyCJf1v8fZFVGqMjPCiDgSqc2PT6dZ3PHifYT-cmIylld26fPf1I8dp5mPf3IC5x2whTauHQJHVRLKntAQkcNJ_cisgUNVgHWQR_qk88898V333VPLZSFs9neMMXz6ycvH1aAClxsc6uSPgHzQ9SiDAZG_inEPzxnFMGP1ZxOk2KeJgQx-yYYZjbQlzwsutRmylT0yLrk5zIhWBe-Z1SeHrGA6F0TOK-K44ptVCSotCp2LHBP19CkfrX3AOO1J8zmNs7MNJyBnB_0KlQDX6deA7L0hniO96FDCg8vPpVbcarJJ_FKKXmlxoDKkJKAGRBJ9jPs_RDdp_zWHE-i_s8IHJXYbBZEtyVwD2ro6AIzgFWhIawlWx8pfDuR83kr4Vm1yWFj5-DAHWNrOx7N1aKrmYXiM_CsxHeXnftTHNZ5K2aJosq58qHMQn7-KQw9bGPabsJbmwF2mXmfUmZWiyLkzEjeoz0_q5e8DBzf8xAcJtrvr3C-LuldMXALRY53F6CtpM4aAYgpPzmtbkZ8LVFg_DXxlWLT3NT80wPbSAbGJDRSgEcuSKURsyHB1ksxgEXDGbCkdGT7pw=w696-h927-no

1660 Ti:

Iurk7ZmM1tH3IL6-2ac7349lsC29LyuoSe6QQme5RCHz4pDQ8XhQrd_kmdV8mPP1DTCIP7LrQs7RuGxJ4Acil6sXv1Up-oP4FxMDHC290UYIQMuT14DQv2x_tFLS5c4fqbR1MszfJVhPQvj-HibqpTWXDExKf6EKxnseN5HJiVaPjM0nXQft42a9qF94XoQwZy7iApQAMMu-X7NRgvdtytaFXcbl1YfiRTJHM7swQfzyBF6a1dMJfLgnWFsWzDCMC5NTHMfdV_oMzOkCE3qqfS7CZy9JwOPT9-LCbmWd9dkGoknLNnjLEIKeBgMe2uOljCz4CgzeDX_xYNL-uYsEBpAVBgH2Xy8fG6ojr7fSu9_fhsFmQX6IjxnUqtCQfQ_nlaan3aVnJwAygTobiaIjDgf-FkBRezOkHAIF2-OAuFWXAa5EDG6cmL_19LAbdW3PuWvI2oyQVUvF3IdNAPWtrpo0IZ3jR07lhuLpfk5SyaI3naTqKZPXxw0HbwNjLJrwokronLPlftLPtQLrhcUyDdIpDMLvOM14DIuZMuJtcLMGWBgnPkB-wW91x_hgZN9_iWz7kmS9coDPJLguE4kPwvneQFeG4SO2CM9DnHGgKUTmlPj562acJEtljmVLTn53EXCmpUxYsDdvZeEM0CKVgk__R8RQt2ANT1oxj5lhm5YMey5WOk94m2RxfOLMq7MF9Mrhv4xvRxtHqCrqkpXcigYQNA=w1236-h928-noJuWOSX58sefvtVjKnQO0A_p0M9SzaP9OV0PtefYgwIodzfklcQFnKHom5SKB66pflWkM_-2HZ7tYgRYuBnmh1NiQXf8hjYLVNWyEFSM3sorgKe8jwmgFWqDi4br6q4kA0TdsTdAz812-P4K0wOnCKEAzHZBDvFl1RTSsjh698_XDgUpDesHFDpG3i-YeTaoYMrZgL5QvWkjCnhezAm6TkAqG2OwXQF_Sg8CSVVpML8sSmD5wGi25J5bqlAi8HgNB32wTIukFY_FOsjwsfamh8yXXMhtTXW-f_mn1ZIPptyxRFD_ork_tXs4bv5l-5eIYv211PRR0ciaQRMxW8llXdC1F-DfpkTBx2jRMDF1NRb7b25PJzGTbe0nO-ox0_bAdVv9UgFKyYNadlkC1kjV0jwgPMbeH7rjj4OK8YXUSusiJ8NgDN0NaZf7LVJtJCY12iR9OvVtDenff0brlwzuJUH6iUqNIX8eNI-9QiErFvAaDgomZTGdXDsFzwrfy4gKJNSk0M98MSsx63j6QVrpKnRBtu2NPSe7MLjOTZIRgUB1B6SgdmQ-S081_5HLMfwlUutbcGxxdRnAuMNJByQ6ssretud8klLKxEzUSNHwD_6k4hsG0jea2LZ8pxoxIvrJ51JGP_MzdGLj_kK--PjXCxE70rVifljxifw7Wq8WRt7CmsOgTTB0Exe98Gq456Ljm7UNmg54nr2DeVEPv13XFb4-lBQ=w1236-h928-nobxRYyF4JrwMjXOObaqtAuha9nqLbBy9_vEobdTFkhPD9Oso9nKJSNs30zY1Yx33E20cZouAfRrBqpqfJft948s6epnPZbmJb0JiFFwt4EqcfZCgKGry94Jz6KLqd60fvMaM2yJFKHkMsWIUb8BSaT6DQI0HncrVfkXAggPg47btIIpMWpKfDs4RshCSOuZnIr0Aqt4SnwcGZ4OEbz4-s8Ccixjk4nPJo4MvkmIp7qI6FF3_tENJYPso1DD1kaMFcW0FIbW2dL3vHS73h0qcWPjxhpzsWWGWy1yXBpsnq7jg4cSKhIBoARBi39gVIQA6pqvRSgQZyh96l4npBaco3TLQJo-NZ9a9yVRpLEOommw_eg7gi1fysM-S7OMW6v-Z51YW3l2HVrgvWIttzyT_ENi89ibEDdFBJrjBpxBMhLMX2pAsmrvG1v_ZPKwu4ZI1ozjoYWcBp8JD5uKsG4nVyCCCcIZ2nF07ll7RsE6pZfTvxuiNDzvxl41hI_7h_Gnb1yf8WN300tNfOJAEM4ACUf6uzWgvaxAmA_Ljxf9NmmTIaDitqii_8rp1Ws2U868hngiqQxyJzbu_hiYb4PLhfH68pKjsTB8YygqJNMcalcgDxPKz7hVOKDAlI8SDE0_8Cc8y_QrEz7tairQfqRU2FXg5cCa75EzBzNVlZwzAoTC9XSlb93LM1--rlSXkDystb-mwPUESBMAqOI3Jti87EueV5bw=w1236-h928-no

Like my previous rigs, it has a story. I built the initial rig last year originally considering an 8700, but settled for a 2600X and 1050. Returned both for a more balanced 2600 and EVGA 1060 3 GB SC. That card was a supreme overclocker until I dropped the mobo VRM heatsink on it and it died. Cue my current graphics card with an unnecessarily large cooler because I love cooling anything that gets warm. 

And now for my messy "battle station":

My mancave/study/gayming desk:

Left to right:

July 1st, 2019 issue of Time Magazine

Rack of scratch paper (misprints of science fair report) with other unorganized crap

Lamp with improvised lampshade

Boogle Home Hub

Chinese Link Level 2 Part 1 book with custom cover

Google-exclusive backpack with Scientific American magazine inside

Loose papers

Blue binder with math agenda

Small book thing for all notebooks and textbooks

Defective Nest Protect

Small fidget thing with sand

Bin with all pencils, pens, and ruler

LED lamp #2

Dead liquid-metaled EVGA GTX 1060 SC 9 Gbps (not RMA'd yet)

Trashcan filled with used tissues

Lotion, deodorant, hand sanitizer, nasal spray, pack of tissues (i know what you're thinking, and i do not do that, you dirty-minded people) (most of them haven't been used in ages)

Box of paperclips

Empty underwater potato cup 

Cup of leftover gravel (fish tank)

Scratch paper, filled with trigonometry work

Cup of water

Folding chair with hooooooodddiiiiiiieeeeee

Old Dell speakers

LG 29UB55-B 2560 x 1080 IPS Extra T H I C C

LG K330 keyboard/mouse combo

Another box of tissues

Floor vent

Blue Snowball microphone

Micro:bit with Max:bot attachment

Intel stock cooler (LGA115X, aluminum), hole punch, server fan

Current desktop (specs below, will put pic of insides in later)

Hikari Freeze-Dried bloodworms

Topfin Betta pellets

smol fishe tank (Crowntail male betta, tumbled gravel substrate, 3 underwater potatoes, Amazon Sword, Marimo moss ball, 5-gallon)

Shelf full of more loose papers, cables, Intel 12-inch ruler, etc.

Another folding chair

Samsung M283X series pronter

Waterbottle

CW7c0wtJe3opEQNi3TED5xGmd2b4ttlNREjz1p7BOpAq7KQVWOedvDCTI1N5RqGUbHUp3sY2PP5B-bwQR_SVFd8M6353-YLs14qvRyCyDFtc9dqpROC7J_k4s-LcirHLMpORY52DaHIfzBv1yEULrQySO4zK8fSsC1uc-l8L75hfoVOuoDp-GnSAFfvJY6C157r74J72qfsrHdBkF8oJg0B2HDVuIMSm-66uQMmE1JNxVtTtxNiQzFtFO9X0MLTOYAImXZSaymX2jQX5Kx-JYLMF074mIKCH8nBqQ6_-Yd8rcdnSEovXgu_z-7dQtIgqnPygW05_az3jTX8VW8kOWc7irQCJXKqTOkvZAgQfTDAh3VYVldmu2JvyuEgA_7_ekUQZhPO3dllb84yR8bzNc340CrCwvbCV4V31MsQuRcZq_MUSKrK7HeMm_YzshmJH5sVGDCQ3hCELhkWgHriBH1BEJH8qZtQQFgWA9YtBqFsOMCVcFZ-Fh02xMOYiiYHW8l7XVQfhqWhWIvdJCmhI0HI8SS7jvm4-M6rsXXW6ZYpmJsTMvEXoXUXWrxjppHPQAGn9vi1x8lf702O1LlNU-kEaQWRWeZ_yT5hsTcFY69yPRhEYR0spJG8c7UneAU986tne0PZFY0YVevH191GgDEqWy8ycSk9Rh8d5enEt76hEXGgC5KPzoo7qLwJwAqZN5zC26D98_AQ4BHb0pOyJhNRfUg=w1276-h957-no

But wait! That's not all! I don't have pics of previous setups right now, but I'll try to append them later.

Test bench (also used for putting Windows onto drives):

CPU: Core i5 4460

Memory: 12 GB DDR3-1600 (2x2 GB, 2x4 GB)

Mobo: Random ASUS thing (idk the chipset) with custom VRM cooling

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 (previously used in my previous rig)

SSD: WD prototype 2.5" SATA SSD (previously used in my current rig)

Graphics: Intel HD 4600 1.1 GHz

PSU: Thermaltake 500W 80+ Bronze (previously used in my current rig)

Yeetable: No

Previous rig:

CPU: Intel Confidential QBZL (Xeon 1265L) -> Core i7 3770 4.3 GHz (external multiplier)

Mobo: Asus P8P67 WS Revolution

GPU: HD 5450 Passive 1 GB -> 9600 GSO -> GT 630 -> HD 8570 -> scam "GTX 970" (actually overheating 550 Ti 1 GB)

Memory: 4 -> 10 -> 16 GB DDR3-1333

SSD: ADATA 120 GB

Cooler: Intel stock aluminum -> Hyper T4 -> Intel stock copper

PSU: Antec 380W -> Thermaltake 500W

Case: some rosewill thing

Edit: There's more!

Laptop: Dell Latitude E6540

CPU: Core i7 4800MQ (Turbo disabled due to battery and overheating issues) (Liquid metal)

Memory: 8 GB (2x4 GB) DDR3L-1600 SODIMMs

Mobo: Dell proprietary QM87

GPU: AMD HD 8790M (liquid metal)

SSD: ADATA 120 GB 2.5" SATA

PSU: Stock 140W

Cooler: Loud AF Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 Tumansky R-15 Turbojet

Display: 1920 by 1080 TN non-IPS

Yeetable: Yes, barely

Edit edit: There's even more!

Retro rig: Sony VAIO PCV-RX570 (no actual RX 570 included)

CPU: Pentium 4 PGA478 1.8 GHz "Williamette" (256K cache variant)

Memory: 512 MB (2x256 MB) SDRAM

Mobo: Intel 845 chipset

GPU: ASUS RIVA TNT2 32MB with modded cooling

HDD: [various]

Display: 1366 by 768 LCD

Edit edit edit: EVEN MORE!

HTPC:

CPU: Intel Confidential Xeon 1220L V2

Memory: 4 GB (2x2 GB) DDR3-1333

Mobo: something, i forgot

GPU: Dell OEM HD 7570 1 GB

HDD: WD 2.5-inch 1 TB 7200 RPM

Case: Cooler Master Elite 130

PSU: Antec EarthWatts 380W

TV:  720p LCD or something (quite old)

Yeetable: Yes, barely

Raspberry Pi 3B+:

CPU: Broadcom BCM2837B0 (4x A53)

Memory: 1 GB DDR2

GPU: Broadcom Videocore IV 400 MHz

Storage: (lost the SD card :()

Case/Cooler: Pi Armor passive (essentially a giant heatsink)

PSU: Canakit 15W Micro-USB charger

Dad's PC #1: SolidWorks rig

CPU: i7-2600K 4.5 GHz

Memory: 16 GB (4x4 GB) DDR3-1600

GPU: Dell OEM HD 7570 1 GB

Storage: some sort of 2.5-inch SATA SSD, multiple HDDs

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus

Case: (one of those older cases with a floppy cutout, but has a plastic side window and is painted black, still pretty cool)

PSU: Thermaltake 500W non-modular

Dad's PC #2: 

CPU: Retail Xeon 1265L-V2

Memory: 16 GB (2x8 GB) DDR3-1600

GPU: Nvidia Quadro 2000 (based on 750 Ti) reference

Storage: some sort of 2.5-inch SATA SSD

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus with replaced fan

Case: (some sort of antec thing)

PSU: Antec Earthwatts 380W

Dad's PC #3:

CPU: Intel Xeon 1220L V2 (he has a lot of Sandy/Ivy Bridge chips)

Memory: 4 GB (2x2 GB) DDR3-1333

GPU: (i forget)

Storage: (i forget)

Case: (some sort of black case)

PSU: (i forgot)

Mom's laptop/main PC: Thinkpad X1 Yoga

CPU: i7-6600U that throttles a lot

Memory: 16 GB LPDDR4

GPU: Integrated

Storage: 128 GB NVMe M.2 SSD

Cooler: Loud AF Lockheed SR-71 "Blackbird" Pratt & Whitney J58 turbojet engine or equivalent

Display: 3840 by 2160

Little brother's laptop/main PC: Latitude E5420

CPU: i5 2520

Memory: 6 GB (1x4 GB, 1x2 GB) DDR3L SODIMMs

GPU: Integrated

Storage: 500GB 2.5" SATA HDD 5400 RPM

Cooler: Liquid-metalled Dell proprietary

Display: 1366 by 768 (?)

My graphing calculator: Texas Instruments Ti-84 Plus CE

CPU: Zilog eZ80 48 MHz

Memory: 256 KB (154 KB user-accessible)

Storage: 4 MB Flash ROM (3 MB user-accessible)

Display: 320 by 240 LCD

ACT-compatible: yes

SAT-compatible: yes

AP Bio exam-compatible: yes

Color: black

Edit edit edit edit: Still more!

Raspberry Pi 4B:

CPU: Broadcom BCM2711 (4x A72, 1.5 GHz)

Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4-2400

GPU: Broadcom Videocore VI 600 MHz

Cooling: Pimironi Fan Shim

Case: Official Pi 4 case

*Yeetable devices are light and small enough to be picked up and thrown with one hand in the classic "yeeting" motion.