Jump to content
Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wesselbakker

Used pc reccomendation/ help

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello, 

I am able to buy a used gaming pc. Specs are:

Gigabyte gtx 1060 3gb gpu

Msi Z97 gaming 5 motherboard

I5 4670k cpu

16 gb corsair vengance ddr3 @ 2400mhz

Corsair H100i cpu cooler 

Phanteks p300 case with 2 corsair fan.

What whould be a good price to pay for this to be a great value for money and what whould be the max price you whould pay for it? Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites

price the build from ebay and/or PCpartpicker knock 25% off for used but the GPU market is still cray cray so there's that 

adding everything up minus the fans using lowest available price at first glance using ebay, google shopper is 739.99 no tax less 25% is 554.99

so around 550 cash but that is just rule of thumb in my opinion  

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wesselbakker said:

Hello, 

I am able to buy a used gaming pc. Specs are:

Gigabyte gtx 1060 3gb gpu

Msi Z97 gaming 5 motherboard

I5 4670k cpu

16 gb corsair vengance ddr3 @ 2400mhz

Corsair H100i cpu cooler 

Phanteks p300 case with 2 corsair fan.

What whould be a good price to pay for this to be a great value for money and what whould be the max price you whould pay for it? Thanks in advance!

$300-$400 used.  There is a price difference of about $100 between a brand new GTX 1060 6 GB and 3 GB cards.  I wouldn't go much more than that.  


Intel Core i5 6600K @ 3.50GHz -- Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI-CF -- Team Group 16 GB DDR4 2400 (16-16-16-39) -- Gigabyte GTX 1070 -- NZXT S340 -- Windows 10 64-Bit
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

About 400USD maximum.  Combination of old parts and a "meh" at best GPU (bad one imo).

 

I wouldnt pay more than 300$ considering you can get better for less used.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 hours ago, altjoker said:

price the build from ebay and/or PCpartpicker knock 25% off for used but the GPU market is still cray cray so there's that 

adding everything up minus the fans using lowest available price at first glance using ebay, google shopper is 739.99 no tax less 25% is 554.99

so around 550 cash but that is just rule of thumb in my opinion  

All right so acording to you $250 is a great deal haha. Then i'll buy it. Atleast its a nice upgrade from my gtx 960m laptop ;) thanks for the help!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends where you live, what the comparables are, etc. It's not really something that can be answered easily here.
Also, you've already asked.

Don't make the same thread over and over.


Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

 

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

£400 max £350 is a good deal.


CPU  Ryzen 5 1600x  MOBO  Asrock AB350 Pro 4  RAM  Corsair LPX ddr4 @3333Mhz  GPU  Palit Jetstream GTX 1070  SSD  Crucial BX 240gb x 2  HDD  WD Blue 500gb x 2  PSU Antec HCG 620w  Cooling Corsair H110i GT Extreme 280mm aio in push/pull ,Aerocool P7 F12 rgb fan x3 + controller CASE Aerocool P7-C1, Black and white sleeved extensions and front/top UV strip.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the Dutch market.

Just the set of Motherboard, CPU and Ram would easily be 250 euro, add the case, (PSU?), CPU Cooler and that GTX1060 I think anything below 450 euro would be a great deal :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

responded to this earlier. 

 

convert it to euro. id pay no more than 300 Euro while i wouldnt tell anyone to go above 400 euroes. 

 

you can get better if you put somethign similar together yourself

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
13 hours ago, dizmo said:

Depends where you live, what the comparables are, etc. It's not really something that can be answered easily here.
Also, you've already asked.

Don't make the same thread over and over.

Yes i noticed, sorry about that. I don't know how to remove a thread yet :/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wesselbakker said:

Yes i noticed, sorry about that. I don't know how to remove a thread yet :/

You can't 😛

But that still doesn't explain why you'd make two threads lol


Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

 

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×