coolermaster fans

hi i have this liquid cooler
http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-liquid-cooler/masterliquid-ml240l-rgb/ and my computer 

is overheating and crashing to a blue screen and i don't know what to do please help

Could be it's overheating.

Did you secure it firmly on the CPU?

Did you apply thermal paste?

• 2 weeks later...

i have tho and i don't really want to put my comtpuer in coz it's already be in like 4 times

What programs are you running when it overheats? Are you oc'ing? 

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

but i need just found out the my back fan is at 2234 rpms i think and the other 2 are between 9-700 rpm how would i change the fan speed @WoodenMarker

46 minutes ago, pixeljellyfish said:

but i need just found out the my back fan is at 2234 rpms i think and the other 2 are between 9-700 rpm how would i change the fan speed @WoodenMarker

Go into your bios and make a fan profile that matches the other two. There are probably software ways of doing it but I don't really trust them