Corsair 460X Fan Config?

Hey all,

About to build and I'm wondering how I should set up my fans in the 460X. I have a Kraken X52 and was wondering if I should top mount it (so two intakes on the top, three in the front and one exhaust in the back) or front mount it and shuffle around the pre installed front fans. What do you think is most optimal?

intake is bottom/front/side

exhaust is rear/top

any other config goes against the sacred texts

I have the Phanteks Entho Pro M which is just a little bigger, so I decided to stick my H150i Pro (360 rad) in the front to help it take up space, that and because it just looked dumb on the top (I thought it came down too far) and having all that space in the front. This isn't always recommended (front mount) since the heat from the radiator could then be circulated into your case. I also have a liquid GPU so I'm not really worried about temps inside my case. I have 2 1x140mm fans on the top just to provide fresh air to my GPU rad mounted as an exhaust on the back. If you're mounting it on the top I would have it set to exhaust for the same reasons I mentioned before, although it may not be that big of a deal, depends on your hardware and the quality of said hardware.

I have excellent temps.

20190107_152609.thumb.jpg.fe01804972280df53f129201e50f8399.jpg

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build