80°C With New Water Cooler

I got a new water cooler and I'm getting 80°C in bios. I can only do a front mount. Nothing i do works. Yes I have the correct amount of thermal paste. Yes the fans are on correctly. Yes the wiring is correct. One thing I noticed is that one of the tubes/pumps is cold and vibration while the other is isnt cold or vibrating. I dont know if that's the problem but I just need help. Also some games I play have gotten worse. I'm getting worse fps, lagging more, and that's pretty much it. But if anyone has any ideas I'll take them. Thank you.

20190119_145250.jpg

firstly if your cpu is 80c idle dont try and play a game like that. clearly the cooler isnt working and im not sure why you would attempt that.

second , make sure the pump is actually running

A photo of your system and how the paste looks like on the block and cpu will be helpful

Make sure you took the plastic cover off the CPU block before you put it on!

I’d like to see you place a long piece of paper between the cooler and cpu. With no thermal paste obviously. Then checking the resistance or if you can pull it out. 

Still not convinced it’s mounted correctly given all the paste spreading issues that were going on. 

Even if it were dead, a cold start to the bios wouldn’t get you that hot. Even after a while. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

i expect its a mounting issue at idle. even if the pumps not working it shouldn't go that hot at idle.

common problem is to put the springs on the wrong place