Apple Starts selling the iPhone SE again, this time with a $200 off price reduction.

I don't remember where I saw this, but somebody noticed that Apple re-released the iPhone SE but under a hidden page. It's labeled as a special and is currently $200 off.

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MP7Y2LL/A/iphone-se-128gb-silver-unlocked

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

1 minute ago, ImAlsoRan said:

The screen is way too small IMO. And why does such a cheap phone have 128GB of storage lol?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

1 minute ago, Geography said:

The screen is way too small IMO. And why does such a cheap phone have 128GB of storage lol?

It's cheap because it's an old model.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Geography said:

It was originally sold because they were losing money from the iPhone 6S because some people loved the 4-inch size, and it also was about 250 dollars cheaper that the current iPhone 6s price at launch, even though it still had a 4K30 camera, the A9 chip, Apple pay, etc.

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

1 minute ago, firelighter487 said:

maybe they want to get rid of old stock? 

Or maybe the slumping sales of the iPhone 2018 lineup ?

Just now, firelighter487 said:

well whatever the reason now is a great time if you wanna get a cheap iPhone xD 

Yeah, cheaper than Pocophone haha.

Who would've though?

2 minutes ago, kingmustard said:

Is there a UK link?

Not sure. Try going to their clearance section for your country.

26 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

Or maybe the slumping sales of the iPhone 2018 lineup ?

citation needed 

4 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

citation needed

Just now, ImAlsoRan said:

From a reputable source I mean.

1 minute ago, ImAlsoRan said:

831481891_tenor(3).gif.9e298cea46b23aa532dbc777d13e029d.gif.fdd54fee3ff479a12b83cdf12b8ba279.gif

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

4 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

What the FUCK is up with Linus' neck in that thumbnail?

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

The sources Linus used are legit? Not sure why its surprising when Apple pushed their prices over $1,000 with not much of a reason to upgrade.

Anyway these phones are probably extra stock they are trying to get rid of, not bad for the price.

3 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

The sources Linus used are legit? Not sure why its surprising when Apple pushed their prices over $1,000 with not much of a reason to upgrade.

Anyway these phones are probably extra stock they are trying to get rid of, not bad for the price.

It might not be surprising, but facts and figures are important when having a statement like that. Apple news tends to be quite bias so its hard to discern what is quite real. 

More on the topic though, with the recent iPhone X's going back on sale, I think it was in Japan or so, this is becoming the trend with Apple's overstock. The iPhone SE was weirdly quite popular. 

42 minutes ago, Geography said:

There's a lot to unpack here.

1. Not everyone wants a large screen. In fact, the "large screen" trend is really annoying for people who prefer a smaller screen.

2. What does the cost (or quality) of the phone have anything to do with how much storage you need? Storage requirements have little to do with what the actual phone is. Music, photos and videos all take up lots of storage (And the Camera is decent on the SE).

My fiancee has an original 32GB SE, and she's maxed out the storage a while ago and is constantly needing to offload pictures, etc. 128GB of storage would have been awesome for her.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

7 minutes ago, Nowak said:

What the FUCK is up with Linus' neck in that thumbnail?

Dude just has a really long neck. Turtle style. When frightened, he retracts into his shell (orange and black LTT hoodie).

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

There's a lot to unpack here.

1. Not everyone wants a large screen. In fact, the "large screen" trend is really annoying for people who prefer a smaller screen.

2. What does the cost (or quality) of the phone have anything to do with how much storage you need? Storage requirements have little to do with what the actual phone is. Music, photos and videos all take up lots of storage (And the Camera is decent on the SE).

My fiancee has an original 32GB SE, and she's maxed out the storage a while ago and is constantly needing to offload pictures, etc. 128GB of storage would have been awesome for her.

32GB of storage was ass in the early days of the 3GS, and that's only been getting worse.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

3 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

iPhone sales are definitely down, but people seem to forget that while Apple lowered expectations by about 10%, Samsung dropped expectations even more. It doesn't seem to be an issue specific to Apple but rather a combination of a weakened Chinese economy/lower than expected sales in China, market saturation and everyone having something"good enough", and lesser companies gaining strength.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

5 hours ago, Dabombinable said:

32GB of storage was ass in the early days of the 3GS, and that's only been getting worse.

32GB in 2009 was not "ass". It was for the vast majority of people, more than they would use.

But 10 years later, 32GB is the "basic" amount of storage even a cheap phone should come with. For a power user (or a non-power user that takes a lot of photos or listens to a lot of music), 32GB is no longer sufficient. I would go so far as to say that 64GB is the lowest amount a power user should start with. I opted for 128GB (iPhone 6s), and don't regret it. With music + photos, I'm already past the 64GB mark.

Its still cheaper to grab one on Ebay.  Theres been a strong ongoing market for them for a long time now

Just now, Gullerback said:

Its still cheaper to grab one on Ebay.  Theres been a strong ongoing market for them for a long time now

Brand new sealed? With official warranty direct from Apple?

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

Brand new sealed? With official warranty direct from Apple?

Nothing other than Apple direct or an authorized reseller will have a warranty. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)