How will I put this back together??

nicklmg

Linus better get a lot of views for this video because if he can't put it back together (never mind actually doing what he wants to do with it) then RIP xD

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

3 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

Linus better get a lot of views for this video because if he can't put it back together (never mind actually doing what he wants to do with it) then RIP xD

My bet is he dropped it and it no longer works, so he's now trying to recover some of the loss.

Linus took the Red Camera apart? Yikes....

Did the Red Camera work after it was reassembled?

Bart

Linus... what r u doing? ... Linus... stahp!

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

Hi all. This is my first post and I'm sorry for a bad English  but I must say that.  You will brake this camera.  The bord with a two holes in it is a sensor board and not always need a cooling this is a heater and cooler on it . If you want any information about red PM me 

Well that was a first. A Linus video that had me perturbed. There's definitely a sense of dread over where this is going. Linus and Alex vs a troupe of monkeys and I'm not convinced the boys will do it.

• 2 weeks later...