Machinima wipes all videos without notifying it's creators.

6 hours ago, EposVox said:

It was on my list to archive them this year. I have a small amount of archives, but trying to get everything I can. OP, can you share on r/datahoarder or archiveteam?

i don't even know what i have on them and what i don't, the things i do remember is history series of AC, POP and Rockstar Games, few AC related short movies they did of black flag, it's not really that big of archive on them in particular, just the things i have archived for the games i like. 

hey you're that guy! 

Spoiler

image.png.9a1ae38369362a37c56325bfef371e64.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Well hopefully they got paid and had backups of their own videos, but this would be the risk you take uploading to a channel you don't control.

thank god there are a few backups of "ALL YOUR HISTORY ARE BELONG TO US" you can find a few videos on this playlist but sadly they are almost all deleted and cant be watched anymore but I found a few videos that are still up online   "ALL YOUR HISTORY ARE BELONG TO US BACKUPS"  "History of dice this video is not on the playlist for some reason"

20 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

It's kinda like history gone

History is even worse because you do not know what disappears.... (After all history is always written by the victors. /EDIT Kinda how the majority of the world thinks the dynamo was invented by Siemens, or used to be. Im not on top of this subject.)

Edited by jagdtigger

Damn, my minecraft videos from when I was in 5th grade.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Why would they just nuke the videos? 

It would still bring in revenue for the channel so to kill one of their asset out of the blue just strikes me odd.

1 hour ago, Fooshi said:

On the bright side, thousands of creators are now free from Machinima's predatory contracts. Their downfall could be seen a mile off. Not surprised in the slightest.

I don't see how deleting a video exempts you from a contract

Omg, all that content! There were some definite classics in there. ? 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:56 PM, OnyxArmos said:

Omg do you guys remember Sanity Not Incuded?

Sanity not included was hysterical, I AM FLASH ADOB

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Man times have changed, they used to be one if now the biggest companies in youtube, they were everything when it came to gaming, every big youtuber was partnered with them. But then those people moved on and they never really recovered. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Machinima Respawn Inbox was the main thing I remember about the channel/s.
Sark and APL made me laugh. The utter nonsensical questions they received are some of the most hilarious things I have ever heard.  I wonder how many people remember the  "unlimited bacon but no video games or unlimited video games and no video games?" quesiton. Sark lost his mind.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

f

My Rig:

-i7 7700k @ 4.8 Ghz, delid

-ASRock Z270-ITX/ac mobo 

-16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V @ 3000Mhz

-RX 580 Sapphire Nitro+

-240 AIO, Celsius S24

-Crucial MX300 525GB, 2TB HDD

-Fractal Design Define Nano S

-650 80+ Gold semi modular from EVGA

-1080p 75Hz dell monitor

I only watch BenBuja's videos, those still up on his channel so nothing valuable was lost for me.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |