Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Randomguy123

Please advise me

Posted · Original PosterOP

So i got some spair money and im looking to buy games :D

i came from Arma 2 Dayz Mod (OLD) CSGO and arma 3 and stuff im just looking for an RPG or maybe something that will give me the old feeling of BF3 days 

Feel free to offer me other stuff than what i said just not those fighting stuff :DD

6 minutes ago, Randomguy123 said:

an RPG 

Thats pretty vague, what kinda rpg?

The Witcher 3 is a universally good game (for the majority)

Insurgency is a great shooter

Hi how are ya

Just now, Slottr said:

Thats pretty vague, what kinda rpg?

The Witcher 3 is a universally good game (for the majority)

I dont know ive seen Black Dessert Online but its not availble for my country and ahhhmmm i dont know I played Warframe and seems to me like Rust is good i like the Closed big map and inventory system and crafting reminds me of Dayz

1 minute ago, Randomguy123 said:

I dont know ive seen Black Dessert Online but its not availble for my country and ahhhmmm i dont know I played Warframe and seems to me like Rust is good i like the Closed big map and inventory system and crafting reminds me of Dayz

So like MMORPG?

Elder Scrolls Online is constantly being updated with new content, I've heard good things from a bunch of people on that one.

Destiny isnt a bad choice either, though you'll be sucked into buying the extensions for it

Hi how are ya

Just now, Slottr said:

So like MMORPG?

Elder Scrolls Online is constantly being updated with new content, I've heard good things from a bunch of people on that one.

Destiny isnt a bad choice either, though you'll be sucked into buying the extensions for it

Well i dont know this sounds too much RPG 

im feeling like Rust Something with survival is top priority 

2 minutes ago, Randomguy123 said:

Well i dont know this sounds too much RPG 

im feeling like Rust Something with survival is top priority 

Then give it a try, considering you liked DayZ and that type of grind then Rust will probably of interest.

I personally didnt get into it because of the constant server wipes and such. 

Kinda similar, I really enjoyed Ark: Survival Evolved. I wouldnt get it now until its on sale for <25$, but I put a good 250 hours into that game and enjoyed it a lot. 

Hi how are ya

Just now, Slottr said:

Then give it a try, considering you liked DayZ and that type of grind then Rust will probably of interest.

I personally didnt get into it because of the constant server wipes and such. 

Kinda similar, I really enjoyed Ark: Survival Evolved. I wouldnt get it now until its on sale for <25$, but I put a good 250 hours into that game and enjoyed it a lot. 

Ahh Rust is good but do you know any other good survival games ?

4 hours ago, Randomguy123 said:

Ahh Rust is good but do you know any other good survival games ?

Exceeds my knowledge honestly.

I've only played Rust, Ark and then PUBG for a little while.

Maybe SCUM?

Hi how are ya

Have you tried The Forest?

Also, Dying Light and Dead Island are good, although I wouldn't say they are survival.

Bought an i5, got an i7. Thanks Amazon.

Spoiler

Specs:

CPU: i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8GB | RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600 MHz | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | HDD: Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | PSU: EVGA 750P2 80+ | Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5" 1080p LCD | Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Storm Octane Combo | Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech Z313 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Conan Exiles is a pretty fun survival game especially with friends. Borderlands has some rpg elements and is a shooter so maybe you'll like that. Fallout 4 maybe because of rpg and base building stuff, haven't tried the new one so can't recommend.