Simpleton build

Imperial

I've had old prebuilt PC from 5 years ago. And then it's motherboard died in a horrendous accident...joking not sure how it died (wink). 
So instead of going for a quest in search of new used motherboard, I decided to rebuild it a new. Well, not really. Kinda. During years i've got small upgrades here and there so ended up with quite a lot decent parts. 

What i wanted to build - decent work/gaming/gaming station, with a little bit of flash (since pc case stands in a corner, thats why only little) and low noise levels.
My work tools mostly consists of Visual Studio, MS SQL Manager and some other small tools for same stack.
I mostly play salt mines of League of Legends, game i'm still trying to figure out - Overwatch, Witcher 3 and few others online games.
For display I have 144Mhz Samsung with Freesync so it made sense to utilize it's features as much as possible by getting Vega card...and then Nvidia decided to support freesync (sarcastic clap).

MB: MSI B450 GAMING PLUS (80Eur)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (160Eur)
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3200 8GB, x2 sticks (140Eur)
GPU: SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX Vega56  (370Eur, replaced Asus GTX 1060 6Gb)
PSU: Corsair RM750x, modular (from old PC)

Case: Thermaltake Versa N27 (60Eur)
Case fans: AEROCOOL REV RGB, dual ring,120 x2 (20Eur)

CPU Cooler: Silentium Navis PRO 240 AIO (53Eur)
CPU Cooler fans: Corsair SP120 White LED x2 (26Eur)

SSD: Samsung 750 EVO , 250GB (from old PC)
         Samsung 860 EVO,  250GB  (from old PC)
HDD: Toshiba 7200rpm, 1Tb (from old PC)

While hammering my new building, i've ran into few issues.
First one, which took me couple hours to figure out, that VEGA card needs a lots of power. So instead of one power cable i had to use two cable just to draw enough power from separate rails. There was some weird issues with drivers too.
Second, CPU cooler. The one fans was defective so, i had to replace them with Corsair SP120. Also, pump power header is on short cable, so it's really hard to hide.
Third, radiator and fans leave so little space for CPU cable, that in order to pull it out i need to remove fan. 

And finally i cannot manage cables for s**t.

I still have money left from my budget and i'm thinking either about NVMe drive or replacing CPU Cooler (it's been big disappointment for me) or Morpheus 2 for Vega card.
I would really appreciate ANY comments what could be done better build/spec wise as this is my first time building my own PC and i feel there a lot of place to improve.  

1_lemon_grab.thumb.jpg.ab003cb2618af8e85b99f6c2f3831e9d.jpg

2_reverse_morty.thumb.jpg.0b73a46e0b472cb007b87bc5cd153555.jpg

3_lighting_rick.thumb.jpg.32e18cfbc7d8d66068de92802f1bfec6.jpg

4_catspection.thumb.jpg.7d7b1fd8a738688484951a9a637713b6.jpg

22 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

I would get a new case, like the meshify c, and some cable combs.

i don' know if it's case problem...but everything inside goes to 60C (except drives) when GPU is fully working.