DIY Arcade Full Cab Build With A Twist

so i have a full size ex fruit machine cab ive took out everything so its hollow shell at the bottom of my cab is completely empty now a friend of mine said to cut the cab in half for a bartop but ive got other ideas 
so here is what i would like to do i would like to replicate a gaming pc inside the bottom with a plexiglass screen so you can see inside it but i dont want it working just purely for display i would like the fans and leds to move as if it is powering the arcade machine any idea for this would be most welcome

thanks in advance

You should put a PC in it along with making it a REAL arcade cabinet! Follow LTTs video with that one

CPU: i7-8700k, stock | CPU Cooler: Custom Loop | GPU: 

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W | RAM: 16GB VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 @2666MHz | Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge | Case: Thermaltake View X-71 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA | SSD2: 1TB Crucial SSD | HDD1: 2TB WD Blue 2.5" @ 7200rpm | Peripherals: Corsair STRAFE v1.0, G602 Mouse | Acer Predator X34

the top half of the cab will have all the hardware in side i just can justify cutting the cab in half im using an old laptop to run recalbox dont want to put expensive hardware into a retro arcade that wont use its full use