Looking for a new mouse

fabsiguy
Go to solution Solved by Corsair Nick,
On 1/18/2019 at 7:18 AM, fabsiguy said:

My Logitech G602 is finally starting to wear out and I'm looking for a new mouse. The G602 is about the perfect size and contour for my hand and I am looking for something of similar size. Needs to be wireless. I would buy another G602 but it been out for so long I feel like its a bit outdated. I use it mostly for gaming, any suggestions are appreciated thanks.

If you have a local retailer close by, I would pay them a visit and try some out.  Comfort in your hand will be the a top priority, especially when gaming for hours on end.

Both Corsair Dark Core and Harpoon wireless are performance oriented wireless mice aimed for gaming with 1ms response over wireless or wired usage.  Harpoon Wireless comes with our new Slipstream technology which gives you reliable fast connectivity over long distances even in congested wireless environments.  Programmable side buttons are equipped on both, with the Dark Core also having a programmable sniper button.  Feel free to ask any questions about either mouse, and I can help you out. 

My Logitech G602 is finally starting to wear out and I'm looking for a new mouse. The G602 is about the perfect size and contour for my hand and I am looking for something of similar size. Needs to be wireless. I would buy another G602 but it been out for so long I feel like its a bit outdated. I use it mostly for gaming, any suggestions are appreciated thanks.

The new Corsair mouse they showed off at CES looked cool to me but it looks a bit small for me, can anyone confirm?

Is it important that the mouse is wireless?

Do you require extra mouse buttons?

Have you got a large budget?

On 1/19/2019 at 2:11 PM, Nosuchthing said:

Is it important that the mouse is wireless?

Do you require extra mouse buttons?

Have you got a large budget?

"needs to be wireless"

extra buttons are a preferred

my budget is flexible.

logi g903, logi g703, corsair dark core, corsair harpoon, logi g602 (yup still good), rog spatha, honestly there are dozen of choices. they all have their pros and cons, it mostly depend on if you find one that pleases you at a good price.

On 1/18/2019 at 7:18 AM, fabsiguy said:

If you have a local retailer close by, I would pay them a visit and try some out.  Comfort in your hand will be the a top priority, especially when gaming for hours on end.

Both Corsair Dark Core and Harpoon wireless are performance oriented wireless mice aimed for gaming with 1ms response over wireless or wired usage.  Harpoon Wireless comes with our new Slipstream technology which gives you reliable fast connectivity over long distances even in congested wireless environments.  Programmable side buttons are equipped on both, with the Dark Core also having a programmable sniper button.  Feel free to ask any questions about either mouse, and I can help you out. 

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/