i need a tutorial vba powerpoint

HJ1009

my class teacher give me a project to complete a simple website or something like that using powerpoint vba, the problem is i'm not familiar with coding, can anyone teach me how to use it or give me a list of syntax and definition of it? i'm so confused

I would be questioning why you're being asked to use powerpoint VBA to start with.... anyway the best place to start is the documentation or maybe youtube tutorials if you can find any,

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

1 minute ago, vorticalbox said:

I would be questioning why you're being asked to use powerpoint VBA to start with.... anyway the best place to start is the documentation or maybe youtube tutorials if you can find any,

my project is to create something to calculate area of triangle but i'm lost, i don't know where to start at all

1 hour ago, HJ1009 said:

my project is to create something to calculate area of triangle but i'm lost, i don't know where to start at all

Area of a triangle is:

(<length of base of triangle> X <Height of triangle>) / 2 

Now you just need to create a system that takes 2 inputs, performs a simple calculation and outputs the result. 

1 minute ago, FlappyBoobs said:

Area of a triangle is:

(<length of base of triangle> X <Height of triangle>) / 2 

Now you just need to create a system that takes 2 inputs, performs a simple calculation and outputs the result.  

i know the formula area of triangle but i'm completely new to vba so i don't know what the crap i'm doing i enabled the developer ribbon i draw a simple text box and that's it, i don't know what to do next

49 minutes ago, HJ1009 said:

i know the formula area of triangle but i'm completely new to vba so i don't know what the crap i'm doing i enabled the developer ribbon i draw a simple text box and that's it, i don't know what to do next

You have a button that open another screen where you can code in it. From there you will be able to access the controls you have on the screen.

as for coding VBA structure is a mix of Visual Basic 3, 5 and 6 depending on the version of office.  For calculating area of triangles the code will be the exact same no matter the version it is running as so don't worry.