Main monitor turns off when second is connected.

Zaphron1999

I dont know why because I've been using these 2 together for a year now but I unplugged to organize wires and now I cant use then together. When I plug in my second my main turns off and everything goes to 2nd monitor. Plz help

I don't have 2 displays hooked up but try right clicking on desktop while both screens are hooked up and click Display settings and there should be something in there somewhere to allow you to switch the settings from either "duplicate display" to "extend displays" etc...

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

10 minutes ago, Zaphron1999 said:

I dont know why because I've been using these 2 together for a year now but I unplugged to organize wires and now I cant use then together. When I plug in my second my main turns off and everything goes to 2nd monitor. Plz help

Need a tad more information: CPU, OS, GPU and what are the monitors? (connection type is important)

However, go into the Right click, go to screen and you probably need to "extend" the desktop onto the currently black one.