Seasonic Focus plus 750 W + thermal take tmod sleeved cable kot

Hello

Does anyone know if the thermaltake sleeved cables( https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Sleeve-Extension-Supply-AC-034-CN1NAN-A1/dp/B01IA9FEJY?th=1&psc=1 ) (these ones) work with a seasonic focus plus 750w psu

Also would the cables in that kit be enough for my build? (Asus z390 maximus code, nzxt kraken x52, gigabyte 2080 aorus x) 

Yeah, they should work just fine. They're just cable extensions, so they plug into the end of your existing cables then run out to the plugs, so it looks nice, and is universal.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

You can use them, however it the whole point of getting a fully modular PSU is so that you can avoid extensions. They add more resistance and points of failure, so get replacement cables instead. Those would need to be specifically for the PSU. 

:)

48 minutes ago, seon123 said:

You can use them, however it the whole point of getting a fully modular PSU is so that you can avoid extensions. They add more resistance and points of failure, so get replacement cables instead. Those would need to be specifically for the PSU. 

Thanks for the input :)

In my country we don't have companies like cable mod that does custom sleeved cables and custom sleeved from individuals who make it charge a ridiculous amount for them. Would you know of any other alternatives other than these extensions? 

TIA