x99 mobo propably dying/dead, buy new board or upgrade?

Like the title says, my mobo, Rampage V Extreme, has been fkn with me, hanging on startup and today no boot just nonsense qcode, possibly dying, also it wont cooperate with a thunderboltex III card. board is over 4yo, so im out of warranty(3yrs) as well...

What should I do, I feel like im done with this board. So new board or new cpu and mobo combo? im leaning towards  new mobo only since i own a 5930k, which will be useless if i buy a new "system".

what board should i get if i buy just a new mobo? Asus x99-Deluxe II ($484) or ROG Strix x99 Gaming ($420)? (only ones i have available with TB support)

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

5 minutes ago, roberrrtz said:

-snip-

Honestly, for the price of an X99 board you can grab an i5 9600k and a feature packed z390 board. The 9600k is, essentially, on par with the 5930k in every way. the 5930k only has 6 more threads and a slightly faster multi core speed. The 9600k  has the same amount of physical cores but with 6 threads. When I say faster multi core I mean across all 6 cores when they run simultaneously otherwise, the 9600k is significantly faster with both single core and quad core speeds. Plus you can get a 9600k up to a stable 5.2 Ghz overclock which I have running at all times personally.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor