Constant BSODs

Vermillion35

Hello guys,

For the last 2 years I had a problem with my windows: I get a lot of BSODs and I can't fix them for some reason.

I installed the same version of windows from the same stick on a laptop and there are no problems, whereas on my pc I reinstalled it for 5 or more times, deleting everything I had and the problem persisted.

Sidenote: I'd like to show my code errors but I don't have acces to my pc for the time being, but I had problems like: bad_pool_header and other like this one.

Thanks in advance.

Ok so u may need to check if anything is unplugged or fried just in case ur pc is Rigged / ive had the same issues / i ended up changing to a new HDD OR SDD

When you have acess to the computer, use scandisk to check the hard drive for errors,

https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/fix-hard-drives-chkdsk-windows-10/

and also, try unplugging and reincerting the sata cable for power and data on the drive and motherboard- should be the two cables going into the hard drive, with one leading to a power supply and the other connected into the motherboard

if that doesn't fix it, you may want to try unplugging and re-seating the memory- push the two pins on either side of the stick, pull out and push in with equal pressure on both sides, and you should hear a noticeable click.

If unsure on how to do this, let me know, I'll try and find a video instructions for those things

BSODs are usually hardware related issues. So it could a faulty hardware like faulty RAM, system overclock, lack of voltage on a component, or driver issue.

To better understand the issue, we need to know the BSOD error that you get.

• 1 month later...

So, first of all, I'm sorry I didn't updated you guys with my pc's situation. I tried to fix those BSODs but it gotten even worse, up to the point where the system would just freeze or restart after a few minutes.

Secondly, for some reason my motherboard "was heating up" up to 120 degrees celsius, so I thought that I should just replace it with another one.

My old MB was not recommended for gaming, and my new one is. Continuing with this idea, the new MB arrived, put it in and... Voila! It works! No BSODs, no restarts, nothing!

I now know for a fact that a normal MB is not recommended for a "gaming" pc.

Thanks a lot for helping me, even though I was the dumb one here.