Dell Inspiron 7577 fan noises?

I got this Dell Inspiron 7577 last year. Working fine no issues. 

Until last week, when the Left Fan started making loud grinding noises. I also noticed that if i tap on the Left side of the Keyboard deck, the noise stops then comes back after a while. 

Any idea of what's gone wrong? Is the fan hitting something inside or is the fan broken?

Aditya K. Arun / redscape photo and video.

Photography, Tech enthusiast.

500px.com/redscape_

Instagram: redscape_

Take the back cover off and see if the fan is caught on something. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

13 hours ago, Airdragonz said:

Take the back cover off and see if the fan is caught on something. 

Yeah i did try that, its only one screw to get in with this laptop. Not caught on anything, bu the noise is still present

Aditya K. Arun / redscape photo and video.

Photography, Tech enthusiast.

500px.com/redscape_

Instagram: redscape_

• 3 months later...

I just came across this thread, and it sounds like the issue that redscape described is the issue I'm currently experiencing. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 which I got as a gift during Christmas 2017, and for a while now, I've noticed that one of the fans on my laptop has been making a grinding sound. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure exactly what I should do about it, though it's interesting to see that someone else is experiencing a similar issue.

Since this thread was posted back in January, I do have a question regarding it. What steps did you take when you first described this issue? Did you send it back to Dell, and if so, was the issue resolved? My 7577 also gets near 100 degrees on the CPU when playing a game such as BeamNG Drive, which also does concern me.