RBW lighting?

Evster

So I was looking for some water cooling parts and I kept stumbling across this brand called bykski. On almost all bykski products they have an option for no lighting, rgb lighting, and rbw lighting. Does anyone know what rbw lighting is?

1 minute ago, Evster said:

So I was looking for some water cooling parts and I kept stumbling across this brand called bykski. On almost all bykski products they have an option for no lighting, rgb lighting, and rbw lighting. Does anyone know what rbw lighting is?

Are they referring to RGBW, post up what you see. Never hear of RBW before. 

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling- 

RGBW is a standard RGB strip with White LEDs added on. On normal RGB strips Red green and blue are combined to make white. this can add color distortion to your LED color so companies make RGBW strips so you can have the RGB but with TRUE white color

CPU: i7-8700k, stock | CPU Cooler: Custom Loop | GPU: 

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W | RAM: 16GB VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 @2666MHz | Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge | Case: Thermaltake View X-71 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA | SSD2: 1TB Crucial SSD | HDD1: 2TB WD Blue 2.5" @ 7200rpm | Peripherals: Corsair STRAFE v1.0, G602 Mouse | Acer Predator X34