Case Fan with removable fam blades.

OhCaptMyCapt

I know that no Alpha company makes RGB case fans with reversed airflow. What I dont get-is why? I mean it would take no more effort by making the fan blades interchangeable with reversed blades so that, at all times, the RGB lighting is facing the right way and the trashy HUB isnt in the way. Unless I am wrong and there is such a company and I will throw my wallet at them. I mean it is a problem everyone runs into yet no one has fixed it. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20190115-163054_Google.jpg

that annoys you, but you have your top one turned 90 degrees compared to the rest?

I'm sorry.. had to.

But yeah that's actually not a bad idea, not sure why it doesn't exist.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

air is blown opposite the hub so you dont just blast the hub with dust

if the blades were reversed it'd be the most unreliable fan ever

20 minutes ago, OhCaptMyCapt said:

I know that no Alpha company makes RGB case fans with reversed airflow. What I dont get-is why? I mean it would take no more effort by making the fan blades interchangeable with reversed blades so that, at all times, the RGB lighting is facing the right way and the trashy HUB isnt in the way. Unless I am wrong and there is such a company and I will throw my wallet at them. I mean it is a problem everyone runs into yet no one has fixed it. Thoughts?

This was just asked recently as someone noticed that on a coolermaster tower cooler that the RGB rear exhaust fan in a push pull had a reverse balded fan with the X cross in the front instead of the rear which is conventional. However that fan is only found on that cooler, the only other fan so far that has that design would be Zalman does make a fan with the X cross that holds the motor mount in front of the fan instead of the conventional rear.  

http://www.zalman.com/contents/products/view.html?no=75