How to get rid of windows activation watermark forever

HypedKid

So I have new pc and my pc doesnt want to accept my win key( I get error 0x8007007B) so maybe I can get rid of watermark ? It's really anoying when playing games, also I tried but after some hours it came back....

Just now, JoostinOnline said:

Did you buy a stolen key from Kinguin or something?

It was already in pc,but it wasnt working good I used key scan or smth and got it, then I tried to activate and got this error

(I formatted everything.....)

2 minutes ago, HypedKid said:

So I have new pc and my pc doesnt want to accept my win key( I get error 0x8007007B) so maybe I can get rid of watermark ? It's really anoying when playing games, also I tried but after some hours it came back....

If you bought an a pre-built PC new, contact the manufacturer and they'll walk you through it.

If you built the PC yourself and bought a VALID windows 10 key, you can call microsoft and they'll walk you through the activation. 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

1 minute ago, HypedKid said:

It was already in pc,but it wasnt working good I used key scan or smth and got it, then I tried to activate and got this error

What version of Windows?

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

1 minute ago, Brink2Three said:

If you bought an a pre-built PC new, contact the manufacturer and they'll walk you through it.

If you built the PC yourself and bought a VALID windows 10 key, you can call microsoft and they'll walk you through the activation. 

I just found that this key is open for everyone

Just now, HypedKid said:

Call microsoft support and explain it to them. They will walk you through reactivating the key. 
Here's the list of microsoft phone numbers if outside the US: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

If in the US # 1-800-642-7676

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

Just now, JoostinOnline said:

What version of Windows?

10 pro

2 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Sign in with your Live account if you had one before.

Doesn't work, also code end is T83GX

Search it

Just now, HypedKid said:

Doesn't work, also code end is T83GX

Search it

I'm well aware. Basically you used a key scanner and didn't get your actual product key. That's why there are a bunch of ways built in to reset Windows without having to enter a key in again.

Asking us to help you crack Windows is illegal and against the rules. I'm trying to help you fix your problem instead. Contact Microsoft and don't mention that you used a key scanner. Just say you wiped everything instead of doing a proper reset, and Windows won't activate. They might reactivate it for you.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

33 minutes ago, HypedKid said:

You have options.

1. Purchase a new key

2. Contact Microsoft and see if there is a legit issue that can be resolved.

3. Contact those you purchased the pc from

4 if you purchased it from someone else most likely the key is used and you will need a new one.

Lastly, members in this forum cannot help you remove the watermark from your OS in any manner other than you entering a legitimate key.

It sucks I am locking your topic but this conversation has devolved to this point. I am sorry.

I hope the above advise is helpful.

-= Topic Locked =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER