Paint chipping in Bitspower fittings

I have 8 Bitspower multi-link fittings and one rotary elbow in my loop and all of them are losing a little paint at roughly the same spot inside where the fitting bottlenecks into the G1/4 side. The loop has only been running for around 8 months with EK cryofuel coolant. I'm nervous to keep using the fittings but I have no spares so I may have to for the moment. Also am not sure what could have caused this outside of manufacturing defects. Suggestions?IMG_20190115_015820.thumb.jpg.ce7981831abbfb2c69e029b7a4b44e37.jpg

9 hours ago, Organized_Chaos said:

I have 8 Bitspower multi-link fittings and one rotary elbow in my loop and all of them are losing a little paint at roughly the same spot inside where the fitting bottlenecks into the G1/4 side. The loop has only been running for around 8 months with EK cryofuel coolant. I'm nervous to keep using the fittings but I have no spares so I may have to for the moment. Also am not sure what could have caused this outside of manufacturing defects. Suggestions?

Could be due to the paint deteriorating overtime, or it not originally bonding super well. Overall I wouldn't worry as the fittings are brass, many painted fittings are actually unfinished on the inside as it's not necessary. 

I'd take off the orings and take a good abrasive brush or scotch brite pad to remove any loose paint.