Great my CPU aio cooler leaked

Anyone have any luck with deep cool and their warranty? My CPU cooler leaked and damaged my GPU. I will attach the horrific sight below  ☹️?Screenshot_20190115-030041.thumb.png.7ad1e7add50ae6b5fa33b1ecf23c8160.png

Got it off Newegg. I'm in the process of emailing them and talking about it. I didn't have an invoice or anything for my graphics card so they can't do anything about that. But they're helping me with the cooler

14 hours ago, Tamamxle said:

Anyone have any luck with deep cool and their warranty? My CPU cooler leaked and damaged my GPU. I will attach the horrific sight below  ☹️?Screenshot_20190115-030041.thumb.png.7ad1e7add50ae6b5fa33b1ecf23c8160.png

Great now they're telling me to use DHL to send it to California, but I called DHL and they said they only ship international not domestic. I have to wait for deep cool to respond when they open which is 8pm in my time. This is gonna be such a long process. Anyone have a liquid cooler recommendation that won't leak? I saw a bunch of people have this problem with the captain. The nzxt kraken has had a lot of good support to back it up. Just wondering if anyone else has an opinion

The cooler in question is known for being leaky. I would strongly advise switching to a different cooler. I recommend Corsair coolers. I have an AIO cooler from them that is going strong after 4.5 years. Believe mine was the H110i GT.