Help me!

mrfwong

Hello i have recently gotten a unique pc and im having a hard time idenitfying exactly what it is. Is there somewhere i can go to get help for this. 

It'd really help out if you included a picture of the :

• Outside
    • Back
    • Front
    • Sides
  • Motherboard

Identifying a PC just by hearing it's unique is like finding a needle in a haystack.

If by unique you mean custom build, including pictures is the easiest way to identify all the parts together with Device Manager & Speccy.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

whats unique about it is the side panel. i know exactly what kind of computer it is but im trying to stay quiet about it cause it did come with a big not made for sale sticker on it. Ive done some basic google searcing but its not the same as what i have. I dont want the manufacture to get it back its a pretty cool pc for the case alone

could have been a display piece that was eventually sold. If you acquired the pc in legal ways you shouldn't be afraid of someone taking it back :) 

That said, as it was already suggested  please give us a Speccy screenshot: https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy just download the free version.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

-= Moved to Laptops and Pre-built Systems =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

i got in craigslist. he said he obtained it before throwing it out but thats all i really know about. seems pretty legit

Give us some Picures from Front,Behind and a Photo of the Motherboard would be good to help you.

Still not near enough detail to be helpful, but I would guess it's a bestbuy or similar store display unit that was retired.