Looking for the proper monitor for me

I have a 4k, 60Hz refresh rate monitor and I'm so sick of screen-tearing and stuttering. I have the specs to get over 60 fps in most games, but 4k doesn't even matter as much to me as a 1440p resolution monitor with double the framerate would.

So, I'm looking for a new monitor, I don't mind if it's ultrawide or whatever, but instead of it being ####x2160, I want it to be ####x1440, since even an ultrawide 1440 is easier to drive than a standard 4k.

Very Important:
Higher than 1080p, lower than 2160p, on the short side. 1440p sounds like a good fit.
16:9 or ultrawide aspect ratio
120Hz+ refresh rate.
G-Sync compatible.
Low response time. ~1ms.
Displayport input.
27" +

Somewhat important:
Vasa mount compatible would be nice, but not required.
I don't particularly care about viewing angles, but vibrant colors, deep blacks, and good contrast and color accuracy is appreciated, as I do love outstanding visuals. I want one with a balance between this and response time/refresh rate. 

Unnecessary/Unimportant:
Additional ports besides 1 Displayport and 1 HDMI and power
Speakers
RGB lighting on stands
Gamer aesthetic
Price

I will try to answer any questions you have. Thank you so much, I don't know much about panels and monitors and feel like some others may have a better idea on what would be a good fit. If you had enough to afford any monitor, what would you pick? That's sort of what I'm going for.

I don't think my specs are important for this discussion, but if they are:
8700k @ 5.0GHz
32GB DDR4 3200MHz 
GTX 1080

I would recommend the Acer KG251QD. It is under 400 AUD, has a 240 Hz refresh rate. It is 1080p however. 

Just now, Michael Nicoletti said:

I would recommend the Acer KG251QD. It is under 400 AUD, has a 240 Hz refresh rate. It is 1080p however. 

Then why would you recommend it if he didn't want 1080p?

Predator X34

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Just now, PopsicleHustler said:

Predator X34

I second that

CPU: i7-8700k, stock | CPU Cooler: Custom Loop | GPU: 

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W | RAM: 16GB VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 @2666MHz | Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge | Case: Thermaltake View X-71 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA | SSD2: 1TB Crucial SSD | HDD1: 2TB WD Blue 2.5" @ 7200rpm | Peripherals: Corsair STRAFE v1.0, G602 Mouse | Acer Predator X34

3 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

Then why would you recommend it if he didn't want 1080p?

To save him money.

To save him money.

By buying something you don't want? That is wasting money.

If you really want 1440p I would take this - Acer KG271UA. 144Hz, 1 ms response time, 27 inch display. It is also under 500 AUD.

Just now, Max_Settings said:

Exactly, why spend money on somthing you don't want? 

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W | RAM: 16GB VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 @2666MHz | Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge | Case: Thermaltake View X-71 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA | SSD2: 1TB Crucial SSD | HDD1: 2TB WD Blue 2.5" @ 7200rpm | Peripherals: Corsair STRAFE v1.0, G602 Mouse | Acer Predator X34

3 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

I am just trying to help don't have to bust a nut over it. 

Thank you for your recommendations! PCPartPicker was a good shout, I completely forgot about that and will definitely be using that in the future!

3 minutes ago, RayMurr said:

Exactly, why spend money on somthing you don't want? 

I understand that. Just in my opinion 1080p is good enough.

Alright. He is looking for 1440p tho

1 minute ago, Michael Nicoletti said:

He's probably not in Australia.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

The predator x34 looks amazing, and if I know what overclocking a monitor meant or how to do it, and properly, I might consider pulling the trigger on that, but it's only 60Hz by default, and only OCs to 100 so that's kinda rough for what I'm going for

Just now, KillaJake99 said:

The predator x34 looks amazing, and if I know what overclocking a monitor meant or how to do it, and properly, I might consider pulling the trigger on that, but it's only 60Hz by default, and only OCs to 100 so that's kinda rough for what I'm going for

All you have to do to OC it is go into the settings and change it from 60hz to 100hz. I have one myself and its really easy. I do understand it being a little low for you though. With things like 144hz and others like it out there

2 minutes ago, KillaJake99 said:

I'm pretty sure it's meant to hit 100, it's just downclocked out of the box. Don't take my word for that though, look into it.

High refresh rate monitors are downclocked out of the box usually, I guess I didn't remember that I had to change my display to 144hz when I first used it.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

I just feel like, if I have the hardware to drive it, and I limit that either in resolution or refresh rate, I'm doing a disservice to my hardware and myself

Just now, KillaJake99 said:

I just feel like, if I have the hardware to drive it, and I limit that either in resolution or refresh rate, I'm doing a disservice to my hardware and myself

It can hit 100hz easily. It's meant to.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

Acer KG271UA, 144Hz, 1440p, 1ms respons, 27 inches. Only thing is that it uses FreeSync idk about G-SYNC. 

1 minute ago, KillaJake99 said:

also, you don't need g-sync. Nvidia made freesync compatible with gtx 1xxx and rtx cards. The driver comes out tomorrow for it. Nvidia has 12 monitors that they verified to work well with their cards.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

The X34 is an older monitor also. It's around 2 years old i believe

1 minute ago, Michael Nicoletti said:
Acer KG271UA

I guess it fits the OP's criteria but I think ultrawide is preferred if I'm right.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra