Just finished my first pc build. Questions about the FAN ports

KADR

Hello,

I have a rosewill cullinan v500 case (3 fans in front 3 fans on top and 1 fan at the rear) and I also have a 360m radiator in front  with 3 fans running on case fans (fans that can't be controlled by software or temperature in my pc) I would like to change the 3 fans in front in to PWM fans and would like to know where I'm going to put them on the motherboard? I want them to sync up with Q-fan I have a Hero XI motherboard so that when my cpu gets hot fans would spin on a higher rpm.

I also have the top fans as exhaust and the rear one as exhaust.

I would like to switch out all 7 fans with PWM 4 pin fans but I just dont know where to place them all Individually or using a splitter.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in Advance!

5 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

Use a pwm fan hub connected to the cpu fan header.

and that's it? well if it is that's easy. I'll try it out. Thank you!

With that many fans you'll need to make sure the hub has extra power. You won't be able to run all the fans from just a splitter especially if the fans have led that take power from the header

7 hours ago, narrdarr said:

With that many fans you'll need to make sure the hub has extra power. You won't be able to run all the fans from just a splitter especially if the fans have less that take power from the header

Absoulely, probably going to have to connect them using a power molex or a usb whichever product I’m going to buy. Thanks for all your help!