AIR Cooling (MOSTLY) a Corsair Obsidian 1000D

ep10

Hey guys,

I'd just like to start this post off by saying I am not trying to troll anyone and this is purely for my knowledge so I apologize if it sounds ludicrous. I'm sure many of you must be familiar with the Corsair Obsidian 1000D; this chassis is regarded by many as the epitome of liquid cooling system cases. Another thing that can't be denied is how good it looks.

Anyway, here's the crux of my question. What if, theoretically, I opted to fill up all the fan slots and AIR cool the case entirely apart from fixing an AiO liquid cooler for the CPU? Would that technically work or would there be air flow, and subsequently, overheating issues because of the sheer volume of the interior of the case? 

For the sake of visualization, let's just say the case contains 2 Intel based systems. An E-ATX motherboard with an Intel Core i9 9980XE and a Titan RTX and a mini ITX board with an Intel Core i9 9900K with a RTX 2080 Ti.

All I'd like to know is, can this case be air cooled just as effectively with all fan slots filled with Corsair ML120 PRO fans and 2 AiO liquid coolers for the 2 processors? I'd really appreciate a clarification on this. Thank you

I mean the case does have to have airflow, so I would think it would theoretically work but you should look into reviews because airflow is still important, even when you're doing a custom liquid cooling loop inside a case. I wouldn't pick those fans, personally since cooler master does cheap out on stuff. If you're buying that expensive of parts I'd say just get good fans too.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Oh okay. Thanks for the reply mxk. Appreciate it.