A good and reliable thunderbolt to 2 hdmi ports adapter/dock?

tdhttt

Basically, I have two Dell S2418HN(FHD, one HDMI, one VGA) monitors and a Razer Blade 15(thunderbolt+minidisplay+HDMI). And originally I used one HDMI port and another thunderbolt port with a thunderbolt-HDMI adapter to get the 2 monitors working. However, recently, I found it a bit tiring to plug 2 cables every time I wanted to use the two monitors.

So I just want use one thunderbolt port, which means I am looking for thunderbolt adapters/docks to have 2 HDMI ports. Of course, I am open to other suggestions and I am curious if you guys have a good solution to multi-display setup.

Thanks in advance!

There seems to be several on Amazon but they aren't particularly cheap and I have no idea if this is something all thunderbolt ports allow.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Its hard to process a signal to two HDMI ports that are separate, although thunderbolt allows 2 lanes, you should use daisy-chaining of devices in order to achieve this, that is why some docks/hubs/accessories have a thunderbolt port on them, over the one they are connected to. 

You need to buy a HDMI connector with another thunderbolt, and then another thunderbolt to HDMI, it should work out much cheaper. 

2 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Its hard to process a signal to two HDMI ports that are separate, although thunderbolt allows 2 lanes, you should use daisy-chaining of devices in order to achieve this, that is why some docks/hubs/accessories have a thunderbolt port on them, over the one they are connected to. 

You need to buy a HDMI connector with another thunderbolt, and then another thunderbolt to HDMI, it should work out much cheaper. 

Thanks! So do you have any cheaper suggestions as you mentioned?

2 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

There seems to be several on Amazon but they aren't particularly cheap and I have no idea if this is something all thunderbolt ports allow.

Thanks! I think thunderbolt 3 allows as I tried with a dock which is not consistent.

17 minutes ago, tdhttt said:

Thanks! So do you have any cheaper suggestions as you mentioned?

I only buy Apple dongles so don't take my suggestions for cheap lol