IF YOU HAVE A 1080TI FE PLEASE HELP

LukzForEver
1 minute ago, LukzForEver said:

It doesn't detect the nvidia card in dos and I even tried it using my igpu, still not detected. It only gets detected in windows (when flashing in windows I disabled the gpu)

Re-enable the GPU, keep using the AMD card for now, DDU all drivers if you've still got them installed, and do this all in safe mode.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Im not using my igpu for all of this, because something is wrong with my igpu and it artifacts.

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Re-enable the GPU, keep using the AMD card for now, DDU all drivers if you've still got them installed, and do this all in safe mode.

For the flashing I installed fresh windows on a formated hard drive, got to safe mode, used ddu to uninistall all automatic drivers windows adds, flashed the bios with disabled card through device manager, rebooted the pc. Nothing happened. I really dont think its the issue with the bios, im thinking its a MCU firmware defected for now.

Just now, LukzForEver said:

For the flashing I installed fresh windows on a formated hard drive, got to safe mode, used ddu to uninistall all automatic drivers windows adds, flashed the bios with disabled card through device manager, rebooted the pc. Nothing happened. I really dont think its the issue with the bios, im thinking its a MCU firmware defected for now.

Well, try all of that with the card enabled again. I'm unsure if disabling the card could really affect anything, but it's the only thing easy to change here. Plus, if it's enabled again maybe it'll get detected in the DOS environment?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Well, try all of that with the card enabled again. I'm unsure if disabling the card could really affect anything, but it's the only thing easy to change here. Plus, if it's enabled again maybe it'll get detected in the DOS environment?

Before I went into the DOS the card was enabled all the time. I heard that while flashing bios in windows with enabled card could mess something up with the drivers, but I still tried flashing it enabled because I have nothing to lose now.

1 minute ago, LukzForEver said:

Before I went into the DOS the card was enabled all the time. I heard that while flashing bios in windows with enabled card could mess something up with the drivers, but I still tried flashing it enabled because I have nothing to lose now.

Flashing a BIOS in windows regardless of the card's condition is just a bad idea. I think it's possible to potentially force a BIOS flash on the card with a few extra flags in the command (which unfortunately, I don't remember) if it doesn't accept one in DOS if you manage to get it to show up there.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Flashing a BIOS in windows regardless of the card's condition is just a bad idea. I think it's possible to potentially force a BIOS flash on the card with a few extra flags in the command (which unfortunately, I don't remember) if it doesn't accept one in DOS if you manage to get it to show up there.

I could try flashing it in dos again, but I highly doubt it will show up. The cards condition hasnt changed since the problem began.

2 minutes ago, LukzForEver said:

I could try flashing it in dos again, but I highly doubt it will show up. The cards condition hasnt changed since the problem began.

Knowing tech, it could work again this time. Try setup the DOS thing with the HP USB converter, just to use something tried time and time again.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Knowing tech, it could work again this time. Try setup the DOS thing with the HP USB converter, just to use something tried time and time again.

Hopefully it will work this time, im gonna try doing this now and I will keep this thread updated.

9 minutes ago, LukzForEver said:

This is a weird question but does it matter if I put the card in the pcie x16 or pcie x8 slot

IMG_20190112_142448.jpg

10 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

It shouldn't matter.

Im gonna be following this tutorial.

18 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

It shouldn't matter.

It happened again, should I try removing the amd card? 

IMG_20190112_144658.jpg

51 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

It shouldn't matter.

Nothing works.