Not able to save to 2 out of 3 drives.

boey

So I have a SanDisk SSD PLUS 120GB as a boot drive, and I have a 1TB Seagate Barracuda and 1TB Samsung 860 Evo as my other drives. When trying to save downloads to the Sandisk or Seagate, I'm presented with an error that says 'You don't have the permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission.' I already have admin privileges on my computer, so what gives?

6 hours ago, _d0nut said:

So I have a SanDisk SSD PLUS 120GB as a boot drive, and I have a 1TB Seagate Barracuda and 1TB Samsung 860 Evo as my other drives. When trying to save downloads to the Sandisk or Seagate, I'm presented with an error that says 'You don't have the permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission.' I already have admin privileges on my computer, so what gives?

Have you actually checked the permissions on the folder you are trying to write to?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Have you actually checked the permissions on the folder you are trying to write to?

yeah, all users have the full control box checked

3 hours ago, _d0nut said:

yeah, all users have the full control box checked

When the error pops up, is there an option to "try again" (or words to that effect) and if so, have you tried that?

Also, what happens if you try to move a file to this drive/folder?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On 1/13/2019 at 3:42 AM, Radium_Angel said:

When the error pops up, is there an option to "try again" (or words to that effect) and if so, have you tried that?

Also, what happens if you try to move a file to this drive/folder?

Moving files are fine. I tried accessing the files in them, that was fine too. I just can't download anything to them.