Question

lordofscribblez

Can a GPU be plugged in drivers up to date and fans turn on when it gets warm but not actually work i have all this its a 1060 and its plugged in i have used DDU and im not suck on what to do next to try and find the issue

That can happen. How old is the card? is it new to you? How does it not work?

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

its new got it for christmas and fps is like 20 on low setting fortnote and csgo...

38 minutes ago, lordofscribblez said:

its new got it for christmas and fps is like 20 on low setting fortnote and csgo...

What is your processor and how much ram? Also what is the wattage of your psu. Because it could be your bottlenecking, if your cpu and ram are good. It could also be that your gpu not having enogh power. If all these things are good that means you might have to use your warranty.

????1... ???? ??? ?????? ???? ????????? ??? ????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ???????? ?? '???, ????, ?????'. ???? ???? ????? ???? ?????????, ?? ??? ???? ????????.

i have a fx4300 16gb ram and a 600w gold psu i know the cpe will bottleneck but heck not 20 fps on low right??

1 hour ago, lordofscribblez said:

i have a fx4300 16gb ram and a 600w gold psu i know the cpe will bottleneck but heck not 20 fps on low right??

I'd imagine you having better frames in fortnite as it's mostly gpu. While you may have some problems with csgo as it's more on cpu. Also you are right that it shouldn't be this bad. Do you know which exact motherboard you have? 

????1... ???? ??? ?????? ???? ????????? ??? ????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ???????? ?? '???, ????, ?????'. ???? ???? ????? ???? ?????????, ?? ??? ???? ????????.

Is the monitor plugged into the card?

Any screen shots of task manager showing per core usage along with ram, gpu and starege?

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz