HDD clean up in bios

HypedKid

I got some problems and when I start my pc, windows are not working properly, I want to delete everything from my HHD and reinstall everything again.... Is it possible to do it in bios? And how ?

Download the windows installation media tool and install it on to a USB.
Restart system and boot from the USB, which will boot in to the Windows 10 installer. Follow the prompts and install Windows on to the drive. You will lose data stored on the drive when you reformat during the installation process.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

12 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Download the windows installation media tool and install it on to a USB.
Restart system and boot from the USB, which will boot in to the Windows 10 installer. Follow the prompts and install Windows on to the drive. You will lose data stored on the drive when you reformat during the installation process.

But will I need to use key or license (idk how it's called) to activate windows? Cuz I don't have ...

52 minutes ago, HypedKid said:

But will I need to use key or license (idk how it's called) to activate windows? Cuz I don't have ...

Is w10 on the HDD?

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu